Reviews for Family Album
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Vice of Republics is my favourite, but please, write some more, you're leaving us hanging!
LaTashaMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
this one is my favorite. i really like it.
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
:D hey you are awesome and I FINALLY found someone who writes good Weasleycest and its these adorable drabbles. Eh we all -know- incest is supposed to be wrong and bad and sick but I PERSONALLY believe that consent is consent and fiction is fiction so meh. :) but I adore this latest one with Fred/ginny cause Ginny is all adorable :) Keep up the great work.
Lola Sveroski chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Okay, no offense, but this is a little bit sick and vulgar. And by a little bit, I mean, WHAT ARE YOU? SOME FREAKING PERV?
HPandBTRobsessed chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
this is really good.

great story!
prudish chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You've inspired me. Kinda.
Grace Adreanna chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
The first two chapters were good but I adored the last one...um chapter 3. It was so cute but so short. You should write more...please?
person chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Ok.
Joey Potter chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
These are incredibly well written, all three of them. You catch the emotion so well with so few words.
laurelindorenan chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
Lovely. Greta style, easy to read, just great. Weasleycest is an out-there subject people. Go with it.
bk11 chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
The second one is my favorite. I found myself skipping over the parantheticals automatically, getting confused, and then going back to read them, and trying to sequence it all in my head. And like I said, it was all an instinctive thing to gloss over the italicized "afterthoughts". I don't know if you had intended for that to happen, or if I'm just spectacularly sucky at following the chronological of the words, but I found it really cool. It was deceptive in its complexities.

Good job overall, with the series. Your first A/N scared me, though. ;P
Khana chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Yay! Weasleycest.

The first one was a little... VERY underaged. yoiu said she is ten? oh my. but still, i like the pairing and the way the twins describe her.

the second... i think i'll have to reread it to understand everything, but it was really sweet.

third... bill/charie. *squee* and it's cute how bill is concerned of him, but he just won't listen. how must it be for them to be apart...? maybe you could write that?

and... the idea of pulling him to the kiss by his ponytail... yummy.

k, enough, no?

and, you idiots down there, incest rules! and twincest. and, well... the weasleys in gereral i'd say.

(oh, if you wonder, i'm the one with the percy/ron fic on the afa-fqf. *g*

Khana
funeral flowers chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
Beautiful. This was great. My favorite was The Corner of His Eye. Incest and/or Slash fics shall rule the world, I'm telling you.

-claps- I think you tie for first in JUNE BEST INCEST FIC. -nods-
Futur chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
ew...
I'm not telling chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
um... this... is... really... wrong... (but I like it...) I know you said not to read if it offends you, but I did anyway. I think that you are a really good writer who is wasting time writing stories that not many people will read and enjoy... no offense. I really like your style of writing, it's kind of mysterious and its a bit like poetry. I really did like this story, but I don't think that too many other ppl will...