Reviews for Not Easy
Earnett Hemmingway chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Brilliant! The emotion was spot on but the ending was kind of quick! I eanted it to go on longer or maybe even into another chapter. I liked the angst, and you're good at writing it
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
awsome story
toastloaf93 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
aw yay that was nice i loved the dif points of view
cherrycokeaddict chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I felt that I had to comment...this story was so incredible. On one hand, I totally wanted Rory to forgive Tristan, but the whole cheating,addict thing was so hurtful, especially when you think about the fact that Rory went through the same loss and didn't do the things that Tristan did. This is one of my favorite Trory stories, and I really hope you continue to write!
fliccolo chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
so sad, but yet so beautiful. amazing job.
mshc81 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
aw this was so good! u need to write more TRORY fics cuz u are one of the best by FAR
rockrose chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
That is one of the best fics I've read. Great job.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
loved it update soon
fkdsljfkgfhskj chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
This has got to be one of the most inspiring and gorgeous stories I have ever read. A little heavy on the cursing but that's what makes it so natural. I love how beautifully this is written, and you still manage to keep everyone in character with a harsher side. I think this is what it would be like if Gilmore Girls wasn't so PG.

Congratulations on your spectacular work!
Alenor chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
oh sad but bittersweet i should say. cya later.
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
this story had it's beautiful hopeful moments as well as its heartbreaking ones. i loved it dearly. i;'d love to see a prequal.. maybe? please? :)
KeitaWolf chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I liked this :) Nice work.
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Nothing in life is easy. It isn't supposed to be. This is great.
candygoddess chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I've never read a Tristan/Rory fic before and I think that is going to change drastically. I'm going to have to look into this ship a lot more because I love your characterization. Thank you so much for writing suc a lovely story.
deeta chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
OMG, I cannot, I just cannot believe I fucking missed this one beautiful peice of writing.

I hate the fact that Tristan with all his might, cheated on Rory. If there's one thing I hate about the fandom, it's probably it. The Cheating. The Third Person. And yes, I still hate that aspect in practically everything. But I can't help but conceed that it IS a realistic look of life. Everybody cheats. It's probably rare to find someone who has not cheated on their spouse at least once. So, yeah.

The writing just awesome, but you probably know that yourself. It's not too much in description but still able to achieve the need to be descriptive.

Characterization. Well, as I've mentioned the above, Even though Tristan is despicable fucking-other-woman wise but it's obvious that he does love Rory so much and vise versa. So I think we're good.

Anyway, I didn't know you wrote Trory because as far as I knew, you were a D/Hr writer, but anyway, do you think there's a chance you either/both finish that Hermione Malfoy or write more Trory?