Reviews for Numb
Dancing Summoner chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
one word...WOW!
hatori obsesser chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
that is so true! sorry i cannot find the right words to express how i am feeling! anywayz this is awesome! plz continue!
Faceplant02 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
cool. you definitely caught the tone of the experience (so did Linkin Park). Nice blending I likeed it.
Raynre Valence - Sage of Time chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
I remember that episode. Now that I think about it, that seemed to be exactly how she felt. (It also helped to have 'Numb' downloaded off of KaZaa. I liked listening to it when I read the story. Just dont tell anyone, or I might get sued.) :) Very well put together song-fic.
8 out of 10
Cludd chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Not bad, I enjoyed reading it and possibly more of your work in the future.
Mirai Gensao chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Yay, another Blue Gender fic. There's so few of them, especially well-writtnen ones like yours. Though I haven't heard any of the new Linkin Park songs, the lyrics seemed to fit pretty well. That's probably how Marlene would be feeling, and you got that perfectly. There were a few minor grammar mistakes that didn't take away from the story at all. As for not getting the episode right, I like the way you did it. All in all, it was a good read. Now if only other people would would write about this great anime. Nice story again.