Reviews for Wish you were here
Kitty Caesar chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
lol Seto really knows how to be cruel. XD

Lovely story, by the way
Shiro Ryuu chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
_ AW! I absolutely love that he never did say it - except for, of course, in every way possible bar those actual three words - so Kaiba-ish...
Dark Magician Of Chaos chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Realyl good sitll seot shoudl of sia dthopse three little words :(
Alian lost chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Sweet! _

Only, judging from the beginning, I did expect something a good deal more angsty...
anaraz chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
nice
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Excellent fanfic! _
Drowned-in-Blood chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
All I can think of... AW! _! Well I hate leaving people with one liners but as of now I have to start on a deathfic.
-Athena A. Almond
Drowned-in-Blood
KC chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
is that it? i would like to see what happens next if u dont' mind updating for me. Its been almost a month already since you've last updated, so when are you going 2 update? please continue 2 update and don't wait 2 long 2 update!
Digimagic chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
Sarah: Ok i know i don't reveiw everything but i doread most of your fic's and YOUR A GREAT AUTHOR! I LOVE YOU! YOUR SO COOL! Plus THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEWS! THE REALLY CHEERED ME UP! I FELT SO BAD AFTER I WROTE 'Eaiser To Run'! I mean I killed Joey! Don't get me wrong i liked it and thats why I put it up but I killed Joey! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Digimagic: We both really love your review and your a great author. Thank you and please keep typing up those fic's. Bye.
Sarah: BYESBYES!
SparkyKnight chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
Sry! stupid thing won't let me log in. XPP. Anyway LOVED! I thought it was very very cute. I'm glad you like the songs I picked and the couples. Thanks a lot! I don't hate it. I like it, so don't worry about it kay? Great job!
DarkOpalDragon chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Haha! That's adorable! I love it! It's a bit sad in the beginning... (first two chapters...) but I like that very much! Lovely job!
samurai-ashes chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
aw. cute stuff.
- ashes -
DarkShadowFlame chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
I'm in a rush, so would you mind if I pack 38.6 pounds of praise into a single word?
AWESOME
_ Rock on,
DSF
Kaira-chan chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
*blinks* The strangest thing just happened. As I signed in to review, it took me to my login page (With the stats and such). *Blinks again*
Right.
stomahc
Little typo _;;
Lol XP Seto hasn't said "i love you" yet P *pouts playfully* ... even though that would be alittle OOC -.-
Very cute fic. **Lovvels**
Temptress Nagisa chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
I don't know whether to laugh at joey or feel sorry for the guy! but this IS kinda sad, I hope you give us a somewhat happy ending, cuz it's gonna make me cry one way or the other. (I might laugh so hard at the poor pup I'll fall out of my chair!) Later!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »