Reviews for Dancing snowflakes
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
::giggles:: That was cute! And Crawford's right; he isn't THAT old!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
"Heh. At least the chibi shows taste in picking his role-model."

"Schuldich, you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

I love your fics; they're so funny!
Felflowne chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
Kawaii... and funny! Why oh why (Delilah) didn't I find this on my previous OmiKen trawling missions *pats and hands pocky* Very well done!
Involuntary-black-sheep chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
"Brad! Nagi's being mean to me!"
"Shut up, Schuldich. And don't call me Brad."
"Heh."
-dies laughing- -revives herself-
"Braddiekins is going to be an old man soon."
"Shut up, all three of you. I'm not *that* old. Just ... more mature."
-dies laughing all over again- oh man, that was too great! xD
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed this yet, but I was too busy to check my mail..._ They are all so cute in this! Especially Ken! I was giggling like crazy over the conversations that Schwarz had. O Sugoi!
Lapis Sanura chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
Hunny this was excellent, kinda annoyed you cut it off there but oh well!
Luv lyssa
Shiroki K chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
*laughs delightedly*
lovely little thing! just so sweet and light-hearted, the omi & ken bits, and schwarz's style of banter is just thoroughly amusing... poor bradster, getting all mercilessly picked on by 1/2 his team...
"Braddiekins is going to be an old man soon."
"Shut up, all three of you. I'm not *that* old. Just ... more mature."
*laughs my ass off* ...loved it! thanks! )
GeneWeiss chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
A cozy fic between Ken and Omi. *gives a dreamy sigh*
RuneYue chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
WAI! AWESOME! I
Minerva Solo chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Aw! That very very sweet. I expected it to be longer at first, but it's much better short. Absolutely adorable.
takoyn Kudou chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
*giggle* Kawaii! And who says that Schwarz is all bad? A follow up with Aya and Yoji finding them might prove to quite humourous...but only if you have the time.
A very sweet story!
Kat chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Yea second part please have it coming soon *chibi eyes* (they actually work on my dad)
charlie chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Aw - at the Ken and Omi bits. LOL - at the Schwarz bits. Can't wait - for the next bit. Well done :) Happy Christmas.
CrystalStarGuardian chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
very cute! _ continue and I shall give you a OmilovesKen cookie! -
Kaelina chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
That was very strange but very interesting. Your choice in pairings is very unique as well, I very rarely put Farfarello and Nagi togther. Stylistically I love that you don't use tags for Schwartz's dialogue. It has a great effect, adding to the confusion. Can't wait to see what happens!