Reviews for Beautiful Goodbye by Digidynasty
shell chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
ok, i've been to your website and this was not on it, why, it so good. write enough one, soon.
xbombqueeny chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
phaw! i LOVE IT! ITS AWESOME! thou its just segments from all your chapters i still found it awesome!

x

loyal fan reader _
star.everlasting chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
it was really cool! SxS 4ever
iceblu chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
it was so cool! yeah...really loved it :D
Mel's Merleawe chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
A bit freaky...

since u didn't put it in order

lol

xP
Kokari chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
wow that was really good i love how you put scenes from the story in there!
shaberry chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
*screams in complete bliss* omg! *swoons* *speechless*
the original rubber duckie chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
good but the formatting was a bit off
blah chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
cool! i really like it. i swear they should make this into a super long movie or something. it really is that good!
Chai Chai-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Kawaii! ) It would be cool if it was a music video... WOULDN'T IT BE AWESOME IF AN ANIMATOR/PERSON/GUY ACTUALLY ANIMATED THIS? But...

I'm get too imaginative again... I love The Trails so, I decided to read this! Cool... well, seeya!
Rinnalaiss chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
OH MY GOD! you were absolutelt right! I does go with the story! BTW... I really hope that you update 'New Trials...' soon!
mikigurl chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
AWESOME! I am a great fan of Wish-chans so it brought back memories. I know you wrote this almost a year agoo...but its great! the song matched up perfectly with wish-chan's story. I hope she updates soon!
GaiazHeart chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I can't belive u used my favourite song and in such a good way. Plus u mixed scenes so the song matched. You guys are good
kawaii-dreams chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Wonderful!

It's like a music video of the recaps in the many chapters we read. *has tears in eyes* Truly touched me...I could re-read those chapters if there weren't so many and so long..*still has tears* If it was an anime, it would be a 10/10 music video! Too bad Tomoyo couldn't catch all of those action on her video cam *wink wink*
sheerWonder chapter 1 . 8/3/2004