Reviews for Old Friends
Rjalker chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
good, kennedys gone! i really didnt like her...mostly bcuz she was replacin Tara , who was my fav character ( i cried when she died, litteraly, cuz i soooooo didnt see it coming!
PJP chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Dawn and the others are surprisingly upset about Buffy leaving them after closing of the hellmouth because they asked her to leave her own house in the middle of apocalypse. I mean they threw her out alone to a town filled with bringers, vampires and demons and were later upset because they thought she was dead?

About Xander saying that they tried to help Buffy and she didn't let the close to her, to me it looked more like they didn't trust Buffy's instincts and she didn't or couldn't always explain her reasoning to others.

They did give her some advice, but if she didn't follow it they went behind her back or lied to her.

Another point about her not letting others close is that Buffy's greatest hurts were caused by her family and friends, not her enemies.

They rarely apologized Buffy about the mistakes they made but expected her to be their idea of perfect. And if she made a mistake, they certainly didn't forget that.

Xander helped surprisingly little during the fight against the First considering that he spend one Halloween as a solder and should have been able to help Buffy to organize and train her army. I haven't seen this point raised in any fanfic that I have read and if there is any, please tell me.

Buffy was rude to Xander about his suitability her sister, but he does have a spectacular track record and it wouldn't be too difficult to imagine Xander panicking and doing something stupid when told Dawn was pregnant.

Also all the new slayers, what happened to them?
MadTom chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
Great story. Sorry I missed this earlier. Different from most other post-Chosen fanfic, and a breath of fresh air! I've just added it to my Favorites list!
heather chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
o.O harsh, man. but this story really pulls a girl in!
RTds9 chapter 9 . 2/15/2005
ALRIGHT GO XANDER! Buffy is proving once again that she's still the selfish b**ch that she's always has been.
waynej chapter 9 . 2/15/2005
Good chapter. I hope that silences Buffy and Spike.
RTds9 chapter 8 . 1/31/2005
Ok I am seriously loving this Dawn and Xander are great Kennedy is also a great is the voice of reason to Buffy and I like that you havent bashed him in this since I hate Buffy all of her bad mouthing of Dawn and Xander is right on target for please update this soon.I want to see Xander explode on Buffy ass.
Little-Lozza chapter 4 . 1/20/2005
umm, i kind of got confused because Dr sculley and Dr Conway got swaped. but otherwise good
Abuhin chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
Dang! Buffy's just pissing off her old friends left and right. Does she actually think Xander's not good enough for Dawn? Poor guy.
Shann51 chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
I really like this story! Please finish soon!
Abuhin chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
I can just feel the resentment and anger from Dawn and the regret from Buffy. Their confrontation reminds me of the scene from Dead Man's Party where everyone's mad at Buffy when she comes back after she ran away. She feels like she can't relate to her friends and they think she abandoned them. Nice.
puckish pixie chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
That's just mean especially as Buff knew what they went through the last time!
Labyrith chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
I really love your story. You half to keep writing. It's amazing. Love it. Dawn/Xander are so cute together. I usaully don't like them together, but in this story there cool together. Also thanxs for getting rid of Kennedy. I hate her. Keep it up.

~Ash
coppelia doll chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
i am loving this story. i understand if you can't update for a while, but no worries, you won't be losing me as a reader. well i hope you are okay and your life turns the corner for the better. best wishes!
Courtney37 chapter 5 . 4/6/2004
i love it. just love it. please update real soon thanks bye