Reviews for Looking for Fun in All the Wrong Places
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Shared love of elves to unite two youngsters.
You know boredom wouldn't be a problem with those two visiting at the same time.
That's a bit how I used to feel when I visited a mates home loud families are like a big warm blanket of noise and love as long as they don't become stifling.
"Perhaps I should make it a royal decree, then" That would turn the council on it's head.
No shortage of hero's for them to name their kids in honour of.
Gwen Gamgee chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This is so sweet. All of it, even brave mary defending his title of Rohan Knight. It sounds just like Pipin to think of siding across a ballroom.
bethahnee chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Again, they're all great. And 'P' does seem like a popular first letter for Took names...

Anargil _
Laseri chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Tee hee hee...that was funny. I like how you showed Aragorn's sense of humour-we all know he has one but it rarely shows up. Nice job!

lase
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Delightful! :) Though I would have liked to have seen Aragorn take a slide across the ballroom floor! ;) Loved these!

Leia
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
SHIREBOUND! LOL! *shakes fist at you* e! *squeals and leaps all around again* i love your short drabble fics so much! Hee hee. I esp. loved the hobbits sliding in the ball room ;) but they were all so precious...yes, im on a reviewing rampage today! XD
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
You are a mistress of the fine art of ficlets, you know. My favorite is the title piece, with Aragorn encouraging Merry to join in the mayhem. But "Jools" is wonderful too. Makes me want a companion bunny with Sam seeing Bag End full of children long after the quest and wishing Frodo were there to hear the babble.
Thank you!
Llinos chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
These were lovely! The characterisations were spot on and I especially enjoyed the one set at Minas Tirith and the one with baby Primula - after all, Tolkien himself said that not all names were listed in the family trees and Pippin would be such a wonderful da that he deserves several children - so does Merry for that matter!
Grav chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I made a really funny mistake when I was reading this story. In LFFiAtWP, I read "king" instead of "knight" and was treated to this beautiful picture of Karl Urban flying down the hallway on his robes with all of the hobbits laughing at him. Sometimes I love that imagination of mine.
Anyway, as usual, this was fantastic, and I am going to have to read it three or four more times.
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
They are indeed going to run out of p's. Like my family is currently running out of JD's (Jackson Davis, Jackie Don, Joe Don, Jennifer Donnel, Juile Diane, and Jonah Daniel...) funny how some families do that. More took babies? *squee* like all your hobbit fics, this is absolutely wonderful ... nothing to critque, you annoying grey box!
Erisinia chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Oh my goodness gracious dearie my oh!
I read this (of course!) but I just realized I didn't review! *smacks herself* BAD FORM! Ahem.
Oh, that's why I didn't review. Because 'adorable' and 'sweet' and 'charming' and 'lovely' and 'CUTE!' have all been used already and my thesaurus is out floating in the interstellar void somewhere.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Hehehe... I love sliding on smooth surfaced floors until I crash. I did that once... it hurt. My arse was hurting for months... or at least weeks I couldn't remember it hurt that much.
For a minute there I thought Aragorn was gonna slide across the floors... that would have been something to imagine... giggles... Strider sliding across the floor... whe! Too much fun!
A very nice story indeed! I loved it!
Sakura123
Aelaer chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Aw, how precious! What I thought most humorous, and personally my favorite, was the second to last one with them sliding on the floor; that was hilarious! I was chuckling the whole time; apparently knights of Rohan cannot slide as far as knights of Gondor :P
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Aw! inspiring, like all your other hobbit fics.
Aiko-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
eep! so wonderful and un-angstful. you write such lovely hobbits, i can't even stand it. if it were any more perfect and delightfully hobbity, i would simply explode.