Reviews for Stranger Things
Great story
Bittersweet ending, poor Legolas being immortal, feel sad that he will be alone ...
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 3/29
This gonna be one of the best story
"You're Orlando Bloom ?" she asked
don't know why but i laughed so hard after this line
Carri007 chapter 42 . 1/24
I have finally begun to read fanfics about my first crush (took me long enough, eh?), and I'm thinking I'll be hard pressed to enjoy very many stories more than this one. I have a particular weakness for girl-falls-into-world stories, but I hate Mary Sues, so I was immediately drawn into Stranger Things. Carrie's not perfectly brave or strong or calm or kind, and actually makes stupid mistakes. She feels real. Legolas, too. Though I don't agree that elves are as perfect as Carrie and others seem to think (take all the elf-caused drama in the Silmarillion, for example), I still really appreciate how you characterized him, according to that take on elves. He's freaking amazing, but can still get angry, sad, offended, etc, and you combined it with a sense of elvish set-apart-ness extremely well. (And they didn't fall in love right away!)
I also appreciate how every well known character is not buddies with the oc, providing another bit of realism.
Anyway, your story brought me on a truly delightful romp, and I loved it all. :). Well done!
angel897 chapter 37 . 6/3/2015
so glad she stuck it to that mean lady
Aureum chapter 42 . 5/24/2015
ok...i have so many differing thoughts right now...i probably shouldn't even begin rambling but great story. i enjoyed it :) -
xPunkyFishx chapter 42 . 3/25/2015
All right, first off: OMG! AMAZING! BRAVA! I officially love your writing! I woke up my family at 7 in the morning, this morning, because I screaming in joy at the ending. And secondly, thank you so much for pointing (more like feeding my addiction) me to HASA. Much appreciated! 3 Much love and happy writings!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
nice
ruby hillside chapter 38 . 4/1/2013
what r the translations
theAbderian chapter 42 . 2/11/2013
I can't believe I'm only reading this now, but I loved every word of this! So many times I was laughing or feeling angry or something! This was just the best! (:
Glory Bee chapter 42 . 3/1/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this!
imaginativeRN chapter 42 . 7/6/2011
I love this ending...I was so afraid you would leave her in misery! LOL And to think, now there is perhaps opportunity to imagine that they live for a lifetime in her world and return to his for another..maye another brew comes into play later on? Hmm. My inner "fangurl," as you call it, revealed in the ups and downs of this tale. Loved the catfight between the girls. Perfect.
Kiiimberly chapter 23 . 5/1/2011