Reviews for Stranger Things
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 11/4/2021
Omg... is that Aragorn?
Please tell me that's Aragorn!
Nellas O'Wims chapter 24 . 11/16/2020
This has been my least favorite chapter. Although i do like we get to attain a hint of leggy being just a bit jelly.
Nellas O'Wims chapter 23 . 11/16/2020
I did not expect to get attacked by an orlando bloom quote today
Nellas O'Wims chapter 17 . 11/16/2020
Just friends my BUTT.
Nellas O'Wims chapter 9 . 11/16/2020
Ooo
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2020
Cigarettes are gross
ThoriaOaken chapter 42 . 6/3/2018
I hate you (T_T) not really but you made me cry and I don't cry when I read but you made me cry.
I loved it
crossforces chapter 12 . 1/31/2018
I know this story has been completed for a long time, so I doubt this will mean much...but, I rarely review unless I really want to say something, so here it goes.

While it's well written, I think it was unnecessary to dedicate 12 chapters to her disbelief. She never once bothered to ask WHY they wanted to speak with her, or what they wanted, and I find that to be a glaring omission. I think you could've narrowed all this down to three or four lengthy chaptes.

Quite honestly, the majority of the chapters are hard to handle, because we don't have any reason to care about Carrie or her friends, or anything else. That's why I believe it could've been more compact.

It was well written, other than that, and I'm sure the rest is, as well. However, I'll stop here.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/4/2017
Great story
Guest chapter 42 . 6/4/2017
Bittersweet ending, poor Legolas being immortal, feel sad that he will be alone ...
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
This gonna be one of the best story
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2017
"You're Orlando Bloom ?" she asked
don't know why but i laughed so hard after this line
Carri007 chapter 42 . 1/24/2017
I have finally begun to read fanfics about my first crush (took me long enough, eh?), and I'm thinking I'll be hard pressed to enjoy very many stories more than this one. I have a particular weakness for girl-falls-into-world stories, but I hate Mary Sues, so I was immediately drawn into Stranger Things. Carrie's not perfectly brave or strong or calm or kind, and actually makes stupid mistakes. She feels real. Legolas, too. Though I don't agree that elves are as perfect as Carrie and others seem to think (take all the elf-caused drama in the Silmarillion, for example), I still really appreciate how you characterized him, according to that take on elves. He's freaking amazing, but can still get angry, sad, offended, etc, and you combined it with a sense of elvish set-apart-ness extremely well. (And they didn't fall in love right away!)
I also appreciate how every well known character is not buddies with the oc, providing another bit of realism.
Anyway, your story brought me on a truly delightful romp, and I loved it all. :). Well done!
angel897 chapter 37 . 6/3/2015
so glad she stuck it to that mean lady
Aureum chapter 42 . 5/24/2015
ok...i have so many differing thoughts right now...i probably shouldn't even begin rambling but great story. i enjoyed it :) -