Reviews for Stranger Things
nuit chapter 39 . 6/17/2004
What? WHAT? OH MY GOD. A cliffhanger. I hate you.

But I love you for writing such a beautiful, touching story. Please update soon.
ElvenDragon chapter 39 . 6/16/2004
good chapter! can't wait to read more.
Lopus chapter 39 . 6/16/2004
If you make her leave, if you separate the two of them...my world will be shatterd... I's really hate to kill you you know;)
Moralinde chapter 39 . 6/15/2004
CLIFFHANGER! (Pulls out torch) BURN! (Sets fire to pile of wood magically at feet. Starts to roast marshmallows.)M... Now, where was I? Oh, yes. Don't keep me hanging! I love your story, and I regret that it is coming to a close.

Namarie,

Moralinde
Webhoard chapter 39 . 6/14/2004
AH! a cliffhanger! well you better update soon, or i may burst with anticipation! oh and since i dont know when you'll update next i would like tell you i'll be on vacation from June 18-26 and wont be able to review any chapters.
moonbunny77 chapter 39 . 6/14/2004
Wow.. once again, very nice handling of the emotions. i especially liked her convo w/ aragorn. that was very important and well handled. i don't want this story to end! no... gah.. sequel? or another story along similar lines?

hehe

keep it up.
Jack-Sparrow-Lover chapter 39 . 6/14/2004
*wipes away many tears* You made me cry! That chapter was beautiful. Update soon, mate. *whispers to self "Stay with Leggy...stay with Leggy..."*
Savara07 chapter 39 . 6/14/2004
Ah! I hate bloody cliff hangers! Nice job on the story though, i've throughly enjoyed it. But hurry up on the next chapter will ya!
Faerlain chapter 39 . 6/14/2004
Oh yeh! I see now.

CLIFFIE! NO FAIR!1

You can't send her home. Simple. Sorry, but Leggy is better.

I must sound so selfish!

Oh well, he's worth it!

But if his heart lies with the Sea...oh crap...

BUT SHE STILL CAN'T GO HOME! Write it so the potion doen't work or something. She can't leave him. :'(

Update soon! I wanna know what she decided. _

~Lainfaer~

Just a thought, will the next chapter be based in her world, cos she drank the potion, and then she goes back to ME somehow? _

Just a guess!
moonbunny77 chapter 38 . 6/12/2004
lovely chapter as usual. you handled such a delicate situation wonderfully! great job. looking forward to what legolas wants to tell carrie. i loved her rxn to his appearance. funny! lol.
Webhoard chapter 38 . 6/12/2004
OMG! i didnt review the last chapter! im soo sorry! ive had alot of relatives and i guess it just slipped my mind! *grovels* ok, enough melodramatics, lol. both chapters were great! especially the last one, *nudge nudge wink wink* well update soon!
crimson7319 chapter 38 . 6/11/2004
well, that was entertaining, but to be truthful i didnt mind(just dont tell anyone else i said that, wink wink) cant wait till next chapter
Jack-Sparrow-Lover chapter 38 . 6/11/2004
I liked this chapter so much. You matched Legolas perfectly once again. Bravo, mate. _ Update soon. This story is one of my favorites.
Faerlain chapter 38 . 6/11/2004
O_0

NAUGHTY!

I think you should increase the rating on this story! Lols.

Very well written. I have only read a couple of stories with...that...in it, and this was definitely the best. Not too...descriptive...and not too...short and quick. Like a one-night-stand type of thing.

Heehee, writing arguments is always fun! I love it. _

Looking forward to 39.

~Lainfaer~
ElvenDragon chapter 37 . 6/7/2004
hey good chapter and the last one was very good too!
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »