Reviews for Stranger Things
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 42 . 6/18/2010
I liked your story.
sexyninjalady chapter 21 . 12/2/2009
"I absolutely get how Dorothy felt now." The two men looked at her. "Nevermind."

dry wit.I love it!
sexyninjalady chapter 13 . 12/2/2009
"Seriously. What is with you people and rings?"

awesome!;)
valadhielofrivendell chapter 42 . 3/24/2009
Very good story indeed. i really enjoyed. The last chapters had me in tears as well.

-Valadhiel-
sally chapter 24 . 3/6/2009
hehehe. You're mental! Or rather - Carrie is
Elaine Herd chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
wait how would the know where she worked or even where she lived it is kinda stalkerish

why doesn't she ask them how they know that stuff
whitewave16 chapter 24 . 2/22/2008
I liked the conversation between the "multiple" Carrie's.
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Very nice start. Wonder who the mysterious guy is though.
IheartStewart20 chapter 42 . 1/30/2008
LOVED IT!
IheartStewart20 chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
Ok, I know that this is finished and that I'm reviewing on the 7th chapter but I just have to say that I already love Carrie's character. Her personality is great and the fact that she doesn't automatically fall in love with or believe what "Aaron" or "Louis" tell her makes this that much better. More believable. I can't wait to finish this. So! I'm gonna go do just that!
Evohe chapter 42 . 11/29/2007
Wahoo, leaving a rewiew is becoming more and more complicated it seems.

Nevermind, well, so I read your story. And I liked it. Ok, admitedly, it isn't my favorite ever, but I enjoyed it. I have to say I did prefer the first chapters, before she came to Middle-Earth, mostly due to the fact I didn't understand that she had not yet seen the third movie until the previous chapter.

You made me laugh, a lot, really, it wasn't always because the situation was funny(well, mostly), sometimes it was over the blatant non-use of canon (well, rule are meant to be transgressed, are they not? ), or the many (and here I'm afraid I do mean "many") clich├ęs that are found. But it is alright. My main remark, should we say, is that sometimes they are confusing (like the she-had-not-seen-the-last-movie-yet thingy)because not always explained or introduced. Well, the errors of our youth, one cannot be prefect on one's first try (except Rodrigue,of course, but yet again he is a rare fellow).

So thank you for your story, admitedy it was a Mary-Sue, but a very endearing one, with wits and ideas and most importantly you tried to make it pleasant for us to read (which is not always the case when face with Mary-Sues) and you did succeed!

So I do tell you "Well done!" and wish you a good continuation.

Evohe!
Kenjirose chapter 42 . 9/4/2006
Great story, sorry i'm not writin much here, steve irwins dead, My dream was to be like him and meat him one day, but know that dream has shriviled half way and i can only hope to be like him (exept i'm a girl) I'm already cathing rattle snakes, and know about all the wildlife in my area, sory if i made you sad.
Anonymous chapter 42 . 12/20/2005
Wait, so what exactly happened? Did Carrie get transported back to Middle Earth? Or are they in some weird middle dimension somewhere in between time? And what is Gimli doing there? Email me with the answers.
ShopGirl1 chapter 8 . 12/15/2005
I like this so far. good story!

ShopGirl1
digdigil chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Okay, during the past week of so much sorrow, I looked for something enjoyable to read and as I had been searching through your fanfic for single lines to use for the Character Meme, I stumbled across this story. Don't know why, but I hadn't read it before now, even though I see it's been here for almost 2 years! Anyway, I found it to be delightful and very uplifting to the spirit. What I found most extraordinary was that within a frame of a benign-sounding "Mary Sue" tale was actually a very tender little love story that completely sucked me right in and I loved it to death! Congratulations! You really have a way of getting into a person's innermost feelings when you write about them and make them seem incredibly real.
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »