Reviews for Lucy: In the Beginning
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
Very interesting. I don't really understand the ending: It was the next day that would prove to be one of the best-and worst of her life...

but I've only seen seasons one and two so maybe it would help if I've seen them all! Which I do so want to!

but, I thought this was the best sentence in the entire story:

He sported a gray mustache that made Lucy reminisce to the days when she'd play Monopoly at home.

very good sentence, for some reason, it just adds something to his appearence, gives his moustache more character! LOL.

Good job, poor Lucy! I hate to see her get bashed so many times! Oh well, she'll meet Ricky some day!
Rubeshi chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Hiya. M, good. I really like it but I could only read up to chapter 2 as I have to go out in a minute. M, I like it at the start though. Funny! I have only just registered in this site so I haven't got my fanfiction email to say I can login yet. Never mind, and when I write a story and put it upon the site, I would be happy for you to read it. It would be under Rubeshi in author my pen name but it's not up yet. Thanks, I love this story.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
Very interesting backstory in "Lucy's" life before the marriage. However, her maiden name is spelled "MacGillicuddy" (as Jess Oppenheimer, Madelyn Pugh and Bob Carroll, Jr. spelled it in their scripts). Am curious to see where this time thread leads...
stephanie chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
ok ur stupid cuz u wrote you self a review for u and that is it was ok not great but ok...
bob007 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
WOW! This is the best thing I have ever read!