Reviews for Bundle of Joy
petrichorus chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
so damn KAWAIII loved it 3333
Panicchannel chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
"Nope. I didn't hear it. Just like I never hear anything Daddy says

That line cracked me up.
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I love it! I had to go look Bryan's profile up since I hadn't been able to watch the show in a while, but I love it! I thought it was so adorable!
TraumerdeAmore chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Really that was probably the sweetest thing I've ever read. I actually got all teary at the end. haha. _ Great job. So cute.
homosexualsakura chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Aw... More chappies!

Lots of delirius love,

ERREREER
miella allstar chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
that was such a cute story :) i loved it :), such cute couples in this story, and i loved chayten's caracter :) good story, great job

peace out for now from miella allstar
Pink-Angel-1992 chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Hi, good story, I like it, but what happen to Tyson - did Ray forgave for what he said in Chapter one? Pink-Angel-1992
SuseCutesy89 chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
this was a great story...
YourHeart-ShapedBox chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
AW THAT'S SO KAWAII! Just wish it could'a been longer...

~KonsNeko
DeeJayers chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
That's cute, i like it, the whole story so there going to be more chapters? i hope so, i need soemthing like this to read more often. .
DeeJayers chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
HOW KAWAII! You should have made Bryan beat the shit out of him . but thats just me. i'm overly...ah, i'm just fucked up in the head. anyway's i like the chapter.
DeeJayers chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
aw, how kawaii! Chayton is so cute! i like this chapter. .
GeminiLiger chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
yay! good story! If chayton were ever drawn. . i bet he'd look just as hot as his parents!
Gothic-Rez chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
Awe that was a really cute story. I liked it very much. ;; Chayton sounds so adorable!
hipa chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
This was good!

There was some funny parts and some sweet parts, they made good whole story. Mpreg stories are so wonderful, exspecially because there is so little of them. And Chay was so sweet, you made him well. Keep writing, I like your stories.