Reviews for Finally Happy
Mirai No Son Pan chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
Well I'd just like 2 say dat it loox like u have a good fic on da way so keep it up!
Yuffie143 chapter 2 . 4/14/2002
I like this a lot! I love Zell he's my fave FF8 character!
rampage tonberry chapter 2 . 11/21/2001
at first i thought this looked like a typical 'put yourself into the story and have all the charachters drool over you' story. but you disproved that. this looks like it has potential, as long as at least one charachter dislikes this girl, as long as they're not rivals or anything. stay away from cliques and it'll work.
Pequenino chapter 2 . 11/10/2001
Is she Zell's sister or what?
dinchty-girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Yea!ZELL RULES!
gold serpent chapter 2 . 6/12/2001
theres...more please tell me theres...more...please write more...I really like this one...
dinchty-girl chapter 2 . 5/12/2001
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!That was sooooooooooooooo...uh...romantic? Lol, I liked it very much, and dont worry with the "u", "uve" or "ure" because I do it all the time, and i think everyone can understand them, C U Later!
UnknownMidget chapter 2 . 3/22/2001
write... more... stop reading and write!
Crystal Almasy chapter 2 . 3/9/2001
i love it, keep going man! Zell rules and i love him! he's the best!
Lil Angel chapter 2 . 2/14/2001
I really like this! Please continue
Jennifer Ryu'kage chapter 2 . 2/5/2001
Pretty good, how about more?
Wraith chapter 2 . 2/2/2001
Really like ur art... well, thats what i consider it neways- It's Really good like alot of the other writings *ahem,* ART that you right... and it seems really interesting, coz its vivid.
StingRaye chapter 2 . 1/31/2001
s'ok. I liked the other better.
homicidal regicidal ahh forget we noth know who I am chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
cool again. i want more. please, dont deprive me of more of this wonderful writing
homicidal regicidal suicidal pyromaniacal psycopathic rinoa fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
cool. keep going. could be interesting