Reviews for Herbal Tea
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Its pretty good you have a good idea on this and I would know cus I own the teen titans.
artemis-roth chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
i stumbled upon this coincedently and i liked it. i can see this happening. so the characters weren't so out of character :).
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was really good :)

I vary much enjoyed reading it.
Silver Dreams on Golden Wings chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This story rulez!
Korey chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Awesome, thanks.
PinaNaranja chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Please write more!
Triforce90 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
woo! that was a great fic! please write more great fics!
Fanit chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Very sweet and subtle... I look forward to reading more from you!
Lovely White Violets chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Cute!
CloudPaladin chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
-Hi, me again. I'm reading more of your stories, now. I like your style (though I've gone over that quite a bit). Sorry if this review is out-of-it or plain. I'm tired. About to go to bed, actually. Sorry again.

-Anyway, this story is interesting to me in that it clearly reflects on your future style, but it's different because it was published 8 months before 'More than Blind.' You still maintain your characters very well, and your writing is as slow and methodical as ever. As for the details of this particular story. It felt very, very incomplete. It wasn't bad, but if you had just kept going and kept writing in a free-form...er, flurry, it may have turned out closer to its prime. This story has potential. It could still be a one-shot, too. It just should be a lot longer and cover a lot more ground. I think that would have been fun. In fact I wish I could see this story in that state now. All well. Another good one, SM.
Cat o'thWind chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Aw, very sweet. Once agian, you really handle emotions well and all that good stuff. You're a great writer.
Kestra chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
That was cute without being fluffy. More fanfiction like this would be very much appreciated )

... damn, I'm selfish P
Fireness chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This is great! Even though you classified it under "Romance" it's really not, which I really like about it! You are a talented writer, and I hope you keep up with the good work, just not on this fic. This one is perfect as a one-shot. _~
Weeble Wobble Chic chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
So cute!I luv it!Is it only a one shot story?One chapter?Cuz its rox that way,but it could still work as a multiple chapter fic,but either way,ur story is adorable!Go BB/R fluff!
unnamed person chapter 1 . 4/23/2004