Reviews for Revenge of the Fox
Smithy chapter 26 . 11/7/2005
The reunions were so wonderful, especially Will and Elizabeth's. I loved how he thought he lost her to that horrible man, and the way he held her, as if afraid to let her go.
Anam Cliste chapter 39 . 10/23/2005
Hello.

Hopefully this will be review # 100 for you. You deserve it two. These stories are one of my favorite stories that are fanfiction. They should honestly hire you has the screenplay person for the other POTC movies. You protray the characters beautifully and make every story you write come alive!

Happy #100 from

Anam Cliste
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 39 . 4/24/2005
you deserve way more reviews than that!
ndm chapter 39 . 2/20/2005
Very nice - I liked this one also, very much.

I think a strong part of the plotting is that there were consequences to peoples' actions (Boo Hiss, Gillette) - and your characters were very well fleshed out so I was worried about them.

Although I think there was a little more involved in promoting a lieutenant to captain - (mentioning a recommendation sent to London and awaiting confirmation might help, he could be an acting captain) - it was very satisfying that Markson got rewarded.

Very nice job - and I wish you'd write more!

Thanks again. It was lots of fun to read.
Bules chapter 39 . 1/7/2005
Wow! Your other stories were good, but this one was excellent! So many twists and turns, I couldn't wait to find out what happened and read it all in one day. Your pairings of characters are great and you developed them quite well. I was disapointed to have the story end, but wanted to let you know how much I loved it.
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Great story
Katt chapter 39 . 10/29/2004
I loved the whole series the characters all seemed so realistic I really hope you write another.
Anam Cliste chapter 39 . 10/10/2004
This story was one of the best POTC stories I have ever continue and maybe you could write a sequel. I would love to know how Cpt. Markson and Jeannie turn out! Great story!
Leandra Wynn chapter 39 . 7/8/2004
too good. again this was a very fun read and i love your characterizations of the women: strong and capable. you must do another piece on jeannine and richard, even a small one - i sense a petty good story there.
sparrow-girl chapter 39 . 5/9/2004
Hey I love your stories and I have been waiting for you to start a new one and I was hoping it would be soon. I would like to know if you do know when you are going to start your next story. so please e-mail me and let me know.
thanks
cold-blooded-Angel chapter 39 . 4/19/2004
Could you please let me no when you
start the next story in this series
sinc its one of my favorites.
My E-mail address is
Thank you!
Eledhwen chapter 39 . 3/28/2004
*Applause* Lovely end to a great story - I'm glad there's more coming!
AriannaMalfoy chapter 39 . 3/27/2004
This was an amazing story. I love your style and you only get better with each passing story. and yes, I do know what you mean when you say that characters have minds of their own; I know mine certainly do. Please do let me know when you start posting.
Maggic chapter 39 . 3/27/2004
Hey loved the chapter and the story in general. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. AW! :)
Um I like how you smoothly snuck in the fact that we were going to have to review.
Hey FYI i absolutely despise, JW and JE and well all slashes in general so if you are writing a story about one of these don't bother telling me when you update.
I'm not trying to sound mean and i apologize if that's what i sound like to you.
Ta-Ta
Blondie0276 chapter 39 . 3/26/2004
This has been my favorite story u have to make another one were jeanie and markson get married let me know ne info on the sequal