Reviews for Winter's Gift
CLimPhan4279 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
There's no more? *sniffles* Yeah... I loved your story, alot, being that there's not too many pro RC ones out there... so, thanks and update soon!
Scarletquillraven chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I'm not the only R/C person out there! *does celebrtory I'm not alone dance*

aw, that such a sweet ending! You did a wicked job with this . . . good plot, good spelling, punctuation, and grammar . . .

LOVED IT!
Cassiel chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
This is one of the most beautiful, moving RC stories I have ever read. I loved the wonderful, heartfelt discription. Everything was posed perfectly, and you wrote with such nuance. Raoul would be proud.
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hi. I've read a bunch of your fic before, but I went back and re-read some. It's just dawning on me that R/C's children are always the same in each of your stories, even though the fics can be read independently. Delayed reaction on my part! Still, it helps to create a wonderful tapestry across your stories.
Roselight Writer chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Ohh...Sweet and well-written...that was lovely! One of the earliest RC's, right?

Later RC's are more passionate, I think; this one conveys the innocent,sincere love so valued in their relationship.

Nicely done! Yay! RC forever!
Dolly Rocker chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
That was lovely. Well done. Adding to fave authors.-Hayley
Lunasariel chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Aw... the 'Christmas' bit at the end was a nice toutch.
LoverofBalto chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Aw this was cute and well thought out. I will admit I'm E/C, but some R/Cs are written so well I can't help, but read them and leave a good note. I liked the name Jean-Raoul, it has a nice ring to it. But it was sad to hear that Raoul's own father didn't acknowledge him just because his mother died in childbirth. That's not fair to any child. Very nice job.
10010010011 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I'm not a R/C shipper, but tonight I was in the mood for some good squishy R/C stories, this came recommeded. I haven't stopped queeing, it was adorable, great story!
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Are you going to continue this wonderful story?
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I loved this it was so cute!
Lucky'linist333 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Teensey bit sappy-but who cares, it's a friday night and I've got nothing better to do than Fanfic, so here I am!

I've said this before, but the Raoul-revival is so refreshing!
a reader chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Aw..That was neat :) I liked the way it was written.
Danica Enjolras chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Aw! How cute! Yay R/C fluff!
PhantomsPandora chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Aw warm fuzzies, this is great Meg! *hugs* See, good things can come out of Raoul and Christine's love: lots of babies! :D Well as long as they're fictional babies of course, mulitudes of children would be quite frightening..:)