Reviews for SWKOTOR: Destiny's Pawn Book 1: Taris
Primad chapter 6 . 12/26/2003
I'm so glad to see this coming up!
Of note: The scenes with Mission and Kairi watching the sunset on Taris and Carth infected with the Rakghoul disease...and believing that he was abandoned I think really add to the story. If I had any advice, I would have liked to have seen those scenes a bit more fleshed out because I think they give deeper insight into the characters beyond the game itself...but I seem to recall that you mentioned you were writing with a particular audience in mind.
That being said, I'm enjoying what you have so far and I'm looking forward to see future updates.
-Prima
MarshaMarshaMarsha chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Because basting makes the turkey moist & golden!
winger54 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Awesome fic, i really enjoy how you focus on all the different characters, instead of focusing on certain ones the whole time. It makes it very enjoyable to read because everyone likes different characters it makes it more diverse.
athenaprime chapter 6 . 12/22/2003
Well done! Please continue. Great mix of action and interaction-good pacing.
Gollo chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Great Fic so far! Keep up the good work.
Gollo chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Great Fic so far! Keep up the good work.
AlmightyIshboo chapter 6 . 12/20/2003
_ Yay more KOTR stories! They really need to make a whole different place for them to go. Very good Write more soon! (I've also written a KOTR story...it's crazy though :))
Data chapter 6 . 12/20/2003
Very nice.
You may have used a bit too much dialog from the game but other than that this was a very enjoyable reading experience. Looking forward for the next chapter with great anticipation. Hopefully you will write it soon :)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2