Reviews for Sakura Got Run Over By A Nindeer
Purple shadow111 chapter 1 . 3/16
I really will show dis to my friend when she and I meet up! KAMI IM DIEING OF LAUGHTER!
U know, i twas the title that got me to read this, and the writing that kept me reading. XD this is pure comic GENIUS! XDDDD
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
LOL
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
OMG I am so breaking out the sing a long cd and singing this
Ackdam chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
It's...so...WIN!
One of Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Flamers, shut up. Ku-chyan, YOU'RE AMAZING! I laughed so much I thought I was going to go into cardiac arrest. I normally don't like bashfics (lie) but this one was genius with the lyrics! Keep on going!
alex chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Ya! Sakura got killed! _
SakuraMinamino chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I love it! I read it 4 or 5 years ago and I couldn't stop reading it. Since my friend printed it out, I couldn't find it. So this is a very long overdue review. Merry Christmas!
Flame05 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This story was so funny.
niceguy122 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i hated the movie

nice story though
Admiral Sanchez chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
...

Moo
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
ROTFL. OMG that was f-ing halirous. way to go.
ramencraz chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I love it i also died of laugh
Tasogare Asa chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I'm not a big Saukra fan but I don't hate her and I hate when people bash chracters because honestly I thik it's a stupid thing to do. Just ignore them. Or don't make it obvious bashing.

On another note: This bash-fic was frickin' HILARIOUS.

And if it had not been so funny I would have not read it due to the bashing.

*faves it*
Monty Moony chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Hm

I HATE the song that this is based on, and hate bashing all together but you did a GREAT job on matching the orignal song to your own words. I also HATE bashing but was atrracted by the "It's all in the holiday spirit" thing on the summery. Considering that Santa (Satan)or Jeus or whoever you wordship would not want anyone getting run over by a rabid black rain deer.

I could have been a nice story if you hadn't bashed the crap out of it.

Monty