Reviews for X men: Evolution of the Heart
justine chapter 1 . 4/8
You are an amazing author. I love your stories on the X-men. I have read this story again and again and I just can't stop loving it each time. Amazing story line. I love how it's sentimental yet kick ass.
My name isn't actually Rogue. But it might as well be. That's pretty much all anyone's ever called me.
I think I like this kid. Rogue? Wait, is that actually your name? Hey, all grownups call me is Honey, and there's nothing wrong with being your own person. Even if you have a weird name.
CharmedLover4 chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Amazing chapter , hope rogue makes a friend :D
CharmedLover4 chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
I understand it all no , I watched an episode of the new Xmen , great chapter !
CharmedLover4 chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
All I can say is WoW amazing chapter I can't stop reading it :D
CharmedLover4 chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Great chapter , one of your best your a very talented writer glad to see there's almost 40 chapters to keep me busy ;)
CharmedLover4 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Great chapter , rouge is my favourite :)
CharmedLover4 chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I no iv reviewed loads but u should know how that I'm really impressed , amZing chapter and I'm glad your introducing rouge she's my favourite ;)
CharmedLover4 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Wow great chapter , I like this kitty her powers amazing , you touch on a lot of sad things and the abuse these characters suffer mentally and physically is painful to read but here's hoping there lives improve .
CharmedLover4 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Amazing story ;) your an amazing writer , im dyslexic and I find reading hard , but ur story is so easy to follow
CharmedLover4 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Wow loving the story , iv only watched the cartoons in jetix so I don't know who kitty is only jean and Scott , really good I'm ganna keep reading :)
Jean gray chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Good job
TrickoftheEyeTrickoftheMind chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
hey i'm doing a twist off your story i'm not goingto post it inless you aprove i just wanted to see how it would turn out
BloodVampire chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
You don't have to say there names so often you can just say she that's the convenience of writing in third person