Reviews for Beyond the End of the World
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That last line ties it up just like that. The environment speaks for his sorrow.

What the hell did I just write. I hope you found that meaningful and profound 8D

But...yeah. I can see a lot of pain conveyed, as well as his thoughts, and how it hurts him and her both.

Ugh...-sobs in corner-

PT
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Egads, everything you write is so beautiful and meaningful. Why oh why must there be so few pieces of your writing left on this site? :) If you ever decide to return, I very much look forward to more.
Elwing-Evenstar chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
*sniff* Wow... that was beautiful... what amazing emotion! I love it when writers describe deep feelings, the descriptions are always so intense... I love this!
Laiagarien chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
This is sweet and sad... and very well written. Your style is great, and you did very well with the Elvish in the story. I can imagine this as written by the man himself...
Alex chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Wonderful! So realistic
farflung chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
That was very sad. Of all the things Elrond Half-Elven lost this was probably the hardest.
And he had known loss from his first memories of life.
I always felt so sorry for Celebrian when Elrond came to the Undying Lands without any of their children. That must have broken her heart.