Reviews for Rebuilding Everything
Moonfire Goddess chapter 14 . 4/14/2005
Has anyone heard from our dear MP3...I'm getting really worried...it's like freaky, it's been like 5 months since she last updated...is she like dead or something?
Moonfire Goddess chapter 23 . 3/12/2005
Hello? MP3...you alive? Give us some kind of sign! You haven't updated in like over three months...we're all worried!
Kitrazzle Fayn chapter 23 . 2/16/2005
HEY LADY! Are you still alive out there?
nocturnal-elmo chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
hey... tis roguepheonix (the creator of lynx) and also from dark evolution and unexpected gifts... just givin ya a heads up on who this is since roguepheonix wont be reviewing so much anymore
roguepheonix chapter 23 . 12/2/2004
YAY! an update! and laziness is okay _ i am too... anyways... i liked the update... very good... hopefully update soon...if not.. well there isn't much i can do about that... unless... *mind wanders for a few min. then snaps to attention* oh sorry... well good luck on the debate competition _
Moonfire Goddess chapter 22 . 11/7/2004
Are you EVER going to UPDATE? Please update...
unknown reviewer chapter 22 . 10/18/2004
You know...I had already given up on this story. I had thought that you did as well. but then for some reason I get bored and decide to check you out. Looks like your back in business.

Hope you can get your inspiration back. Because I really did enjoy your story.

Sincerely

THE UNKNOWN REVIEWER
Sanura the Insane chapter 22 . 10/12/2004
WHe! You updated! -dances- Yea... those hurricanes were a pain in the butt. o.o The evilness of it all... . Anyways, upydate! yay! -dances again- Looking forward to your next update. :D And... I'm having some major trouble with my stories... like... I'm normally playing an online game instead of updating like I'm sposed to... -shifts her eyes- Anyways. Bai!
wefighttheblues chapter 22 . 10/5/2004
awesome you're back! Don't feel bad for being gone so long and I hope everything is okay down in FL! Can't wait to read more, keep it up

~Reikai Princess
Dee Saylors chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
That was great! I loved Dee's bit! It was awesome! 'You call me. I called you last time. It's supposed to be your move.' That was just like her! Please write more soon! I've never been in a hurricane, so I don't know how bad it is. Good luck!

Dee
roguepheonix chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
yay you're back! yay some kurt action! huzzah! i can't wait to read more... hehe... i liked the kurt-denise flirting... very cute _
Lae chapter 22 . 9/26/2004
Yay! Updating! I was wondering if you were alright. I'm glad! Keep up the good work!
wefighttheblues chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
hey what happened? Long time no update !
demonroughey chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
its kool but to many main charcters all at once
Kitrazzle Fayn chapter 21 . 8/3/2004
Patient 25Q, my crazies call me Josie. That is entirely too cool. *dissolves into giggles*