Reviews for HomeMade Vs Storebrought Gifts
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
Why does this story get so much praise? It's terrible. Good writers don't purposely make characters OOC for shipping reasons.
RiddleRose13 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Okay, story time.
This is literally the first fanfiction that I EVER read. Oh my god, going back over this and reading it again gives me all kinds of warm fuzzies!
Thank you so much!
ZERO BANDICOOT chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
that was abslotley amazing
I-ZulaikhaZ chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
How sweet. I have been reading it many times. It is a great story to put on. What I can say is, it really does work on me like a charm. -Best of luck for you-
Shadowfan1 chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
Eeeeeeeee!
This story was awesome!

I love love love love it!
ShadowFan1 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Dawwwwwww!
Eeeeekkkk!
Amy got Sonic Amy got Sonic!

ROTFL! That's what you **** deserve Sally! Your suck a b***h!
ShadowFan1 chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
I'm crying!
I just love Shadow/cannon-OC love story's!
But this was the first Shadow/OC one that made me cry!

I love this chapter!
And I love this story!
Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
shiny mystic mew chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Ffn y u do dissssssssssss.
It's just so cute! And cute isn't even supposed to be in my vocabulary. Every story seems great on this site...
vangogh-kid chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I loved this so much! It took my mind of so much. I'm just like Mina (to shy) and it gave me more courage. Maybe I can be a little braver around him next time ;)
Pls keep writing! 3
-mas0313
vangogh-kid chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
omg i love this starting so much
keeep writing forever! -mas0313
meowzerz1275 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
The kisses in this chapter always melts my heart. Even if I had already read this FF plenty of times, it just never gets old _ would you mind if use this chapter as a guide for one of my chapters? It wont be the same story line and the details will not be the same but, can I use, the IDEA?
Your 1 fan chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
You should make one about there wedding
Someone chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Lovveee iiittt
TailsLovesCream chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
This story is so awesome. I loved the Taiream part and really enjoyed the other three couples parts. And lol at Sally, she was such a mean b***h in this, she deserved it. Great work.
nataly chapter 8 . 3/30/2014