Reviews for Beyblade: The BitBeast Chronicles
please write more
Taeniaea chapter 23 . 11/26/2008
Great Story
ElmGold chapter 23 . 7/21/2006
that did ya a year to write whoa anyways good fic.
ElmGold chapter 16 . 7/21/2006
wow aswome story so far.
ElmGold chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
good chapter and story so far i though that the song look familar, doesn't linkin park singing one thier song in the actually show i think it was when kai and brooklyn were battling.
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 23 . 5/19/2006
Great story! I love it. great job.
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Cool, I just discovered this fic on your author story list, you're one of my fav authors so i thought I'd check it out. Is this the prequel to the other story, Beyblade Revele(Well, I'm not such a good speller so you get the point) I'll finish this one now, great beginning.
Tigura chapter 23 . 12/22/2004
WOW. Just WOW. Can't wait for Revelations to come out!
DJ Sharingan chapter 23 . 12/22/2004
This story was so cool, can't wait for the next one.

Russa chapter 23 . 12/21/2004
Hi! Well, I don't know really what to say, except that this chapter was awesome! Tyson and Tekken's was really, really, cool. I'm glad everything ended happily, and that the Firearms were actually only working for Mr. Dickinson. I'm sorry this story is now at an end. But it was good from start to finish. good luck with your other stories. Ciao! _
Russa chapter 22 . 12/17/2004
Hi! Oh, I'm very suspensed alright. I knew when I read the preview for Tyson and Tekken's battle that it was going to be the most intense one yet in Bit-Beast Chronicles; and it looks like I was right. But since when did Tekken know how to do Beyblade Fusion? Well, this is getting very interesting. (Duh!) I can't wait for the conclusion to this awesome story. Please update soon. Cya then! _
Tigura chapter 22 . 12/16/2004
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the final episode. Make it good!
DJ Sharingan chapter 22 . 12/15/2004
This is so cool and Proper Bo, Tekken learning Beyblade Fusion this rocks.

Continue -
Tigura chapter 21 . 12/6/2004
Not bad at all! Surprised that you at least put in a Daichi reference in this one.
DJ Sharingan chapter 21 . 12/6/2004
That battle was so cool, i thought Mariam was gonna learn Beyblade Fusion there.

Continue. Bye