Reviews for Kagome worst night
write more!
Aquadork chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
cute un
Killerbat91 chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
Pretty good but tell more on what happened with kikyo and how Kagome found out and what kouga does if or when he finds out about Inu and Kags
InusGurl4 chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Update update Update update Update update Update update Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update soon! pleez!
yasmine chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
g
Inuyasha catherman chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
that sailor moon song always makes me cry because it reminds me of my boyfriend and i haven't seen him for about 3years and i miss him dearly and i love sailormoon and i love inuyasha thanks for putting that song in this fanfiction i loved it and i hope that everyone else will too.;(
mzmonkee09 chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
please rite more
White-fang25 chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Great story but u gotta work on laying it out more it confused me in some places
sqeekers chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
lol well i'll be darned it's not over yet oh well cool like how you're starting to explain what happened to everyone else that was grea she loves him wow keep up the great work

laterz
Mikkey Hodge chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
well i want more stilkl it took you so long. i want to know what is going to happen with kagome and inuyasha!
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
Dude, I missed the 4 chappy! o.0 Heh, sorry! But I think it was great, and this little chappy here was so cute too! _ Well, L8rZ!
Rachster chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
ok *cliks blu button* um thz soo kewl iz a inukags story! i lob inukags! plz continue
roguewannabe29 chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
great story..i luv it but whats gonna happen with Kagome's wedding thingymabobby and crap...well i guess u got that all figured out so i will leave it to u to update soon! _
Sk8er7 chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
eww, inuyasha takes her clothes off? kouga sucks. no one loves him. fuck inuyasha now.
Sk8er7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2004