Reviews for Lost Shadows on the Floor
Kagome Avalon chapter 23 . 4/11/2018
This story is really good so far. I hope that you'll be able to update it soon.
tomorrow4eva chapter 23 . 6/18/2016
Aw, last chapter. Good story, I enjoyed it.
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
When Shippo is the brains of the party, you've got to wonder what's wrong with everyone else.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
OMG, i CRIED!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
The baby's inuyasha isnt he?
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
Hoping for an update for this is probably a lost cause, but regardless it's a good story. :)
D chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
Gaaaaah, this story is so gooood! I know you haven't updated it in a really really long time, but its so good! I really want to know what happens... If you ever have time to, please update it!
Pixilated Pixie Princess chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
Don't you think it's about time you gave your fans another chapter. This is a great story and I'd hate to see it end without it ever actually ending..
Kaida-chan chapter 23 . 3/12/2012
OMG! i luv this story! Pretty pleeease update it?
Chumuta Hake chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I thought you said she was wearing rich clothes? She can't have been native to a village and wearing rich clothes. Not unless there awas at least a regional castle or something there.
Chumuta Hake chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Hmm. Could have used more proper Buddhist ritual along with putting her in the ground; one of the most important duties of guys like Miroku is officiating at funerals and making death clean and harmless and unlikely to result in ghosts. I mean, I assume he did some stuff during the part we missed, but at least a little pretense of ceremony and silence for the dead lady after all this paternity squawking would have been nice.

Good dialogue from Inuyasha, though.
greg chapter 23 . 3/13/2011
A great story with a balanced serious plot and you just had to quit when the story was just so you somehow update it.
forehead slapper chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
Yeah! Kirara gives InuYasha Junior a cat bath! I luv it!
dragonsfire18 chapter 23 . 9/28/2010
O_O... KAWIII!

I LOVE it, pls pls pls write more soon, PLEASE _
Yaoianime4everlove chapter 23 . 12/27/2009
Update please! You could make Inuyasha a really good singer and sing him a lullaby