Reviews for Lost Shadows on the Floor
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 22 . 7/12/2004
OMG, I don't know why I didn't read this sooner! It's the cutest thing I've ever read! Hehe, I just love the thought of the Inu-tachi being charged with taking care of another hanyou... so kawaii! _ Great work, and I hope you find time to finish this one at some point (seeing as you're tied down with several other current fictions)! I LOVE it! _

Jaa!

~BakaBokken
Valese chapter 22 . 7/5/2004
hehe cute and sweet like inuyasha? hehe yea ill bet kouga noticed that inuyasha called him 'my baby' hehe inuyashas really protective of him! id love to hav a bath in a hot spring! that baby is so lucky!
Valese chapter 21 . 7/5/2004
haha yea inuyashas famous answer to everything: feh. hehe poor kouga, i feel bad for him... and poor kagome, its so hard just to be friends with him with inuyasha always around... hehe but the baby sounds so cute!
ACDCchicky chapter 22 . 6/30/2004
great! although when i read the last chapter i was listening to Beastie boys (my boys, my beastie beastie boys! teehee!) so it was a little ::looks around:: PSHYEW! but it was grand! write more!
flannel-SHIRT chapter 22 . 6/30/2004
" so cute & sweet " .. just like inuyasha )
Samantha-1434 chapter 22 . 6/29/2004
I loved it, and please please the next time you update can you make the chapter even longer than you usually make them.
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 22 . 6/29/2004
good job, hope you update soon

buhbye! ~SL~
carolinesegment chapter 22 . 6/28/2004
aw! so cute! lol ahahah no really! it's so adorable! lol hm...is this baby maybe gonna bring Kagome and Inuyasha closer...hm...lol! i hope so! i love this new side to inuyasha! it's so...i don't really know! but i love it! not like he wasn't hot already but NOW! lol anyways! update soon please! )
Shinna chapter 22 . 6/28/2004
I wonder if they will ever find the father. Maybe if they run into Sesshoumaru he might be able to tell them who the father might be. Can't wait to read the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
Erymanthos chapter 22 . 6/28/2004
I've almost gotten used to Inuyasha acting paternal... lol. :D
PatrioticPuppy chapter 22 . 6/28/2004
_ Aww! CUTE! Great chapter, please write more soon! Still...Kagome was kinda dense in this chapter...-_-;
PatrioticPuppy chapter 21 . 6/28/2004
_ YAY! You FINALLY updated! I mean, it's been so long that I had to read part of the last chapter to remember what had happened!O.O

Post the next chapter soon!

-PatrioticPuppy
Consumed Rachel chapter 21 . 6/28/2004
who waz the father of the child? if u can keep going i can get a better view of the story
Kitsune Kinu chapter 21 . 6/28/2004
Aw! Inu's become really attached to that little pup! ~_~ It's so CUTE!

Inu:"Shut the hell up about cute!"

Me:"I can't help it, it's just so..."

Inu:"Don't say it."

Me:"CUTE!"

Kitsune Kinu ~_~ (so kawaii!)
koinu chapter 21 . 6/28/2004
awe - obviously the baby doesn't like the smell of yourouzoku ;; meh - I do. *takes a huge wiff of Kouga* _ lovin' it!
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »