Reviews for Lost Shadows on the Floor
Inume-blue chapter 23 . 10/25/2006
I realy like it please up-date!

_Inume
monykkka chapter 23 . 8/17/2006
damn it

please update soon, ok?
kimmy chapter 23 . 7/29/2006
I love your work i've read 9 out of 25 of your fics. (Lost shadows on the floor , The betrothal , The apprentice , Homecoming II , Broken beads , Reunion , Heart of a monster , The tempestuous lives of the virtuous , Bloodfang)They have lots of drama and funnyness to them and it's not rushed like some people do with fanfics. keep up the good work please.

(P.S:This review is for all the storys i've said at the top they rock!)
Sesshy's Dark Angel chapter 23 . 7/25/2006
AW! This is such a cute story! I love that Inuyasha is taking responsibility and getting attatched to the baby, not just Kagome. So cute-Daddy Inu:3 I'm looking forward to the next installment!

happy reading/writing!

sesshy's dark angel
ZombieLeyLey chapter 23 . 7/22/2006
YOU MUST UPDATE SOON. I AM BEGGING YOU HERE!
Myou-Bakura chapter 23 . 7/5/2006
Poor Inuyasha. He is having mistaken identity problems, isn't he? Update please!
Yasha147 chapter 23 . 7/5/2006
please please update
Ayko chapter 23 . 6/17/2006
Hello Sol-li! My name is Ayko, I've beena a didcated reader of yours for some time now and have fell in love with most, if not all, of your InuYasha stories. Anyhow I was curious if you were going to continue with this story or if you had dropped it. Any info would be great. Just email me at or contact me through fanfic, either way. Thanks! Ja!
Chip of Silver chapter 23 . 4/19/2006
UPDATE! NOW! I LOVE IT!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 23 . 2/21/2006
YOU TOTALLY GOTTA UPDATE!

I LOVED IT!

UPDATE ASAP!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
AW!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
oh inu-baby
Wings of Tears chapter 23 . 2/19/2006
ou this is a good story. poor little guy he lost his mother. T-T. Please update soon thanks bye 10/10
Inudaughter chapter 23 . 2/12/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Thankyou.
Inudaughter chapter 18 . 2/12/2006