Reviews for She Wept For Me
orangeblue chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
-stabs Sara- I'm sorry... well, no. I'm not. Sara is, if at all possible an actual anime mary-sue. her story was beyond pointless and a waste of the character's time. She was just there to draw attention, fall in love randomly with a pretty boy bad ass character and obtain powers in a similar process to one of the others. Plays the flute, gets overly angsty. All the makings. .
Akiko142 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Good one-shot!
kag0me chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
cool! i'm also thinking of writing a oneshot about the special! though this one i think is really sweet! _
Desire-After-Dark chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
woah, i love it... im soo adding it to my C2, 'The Woman Who Loved Sesshoumaru'... if you dont want it there, just tell me... bye bye
KatzEye chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Awesome job! i agree that she was wepping for him. it's sweet. sesshomaru needs love no matter how much he says he doesnt. i enjoyed reading this. wonderful job.
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
This was good. Sara was definatly crying for Sesshoumaru, but he loved her too. He just doesnt admit it. Like COME ON we're not stupid haha. I just wish she didnt die though and that they stayed together. *sigh*
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
DAMNIT! Why did I have to be born in the country of dubs? I wanna see that episode! I either wanna find a sub version, orm learn japanese and watch it raw. Either way I'm I'm finding out more about this specel, I can't even find detailed summeris. I just have one other thing to say HE BETTER NOT HAVE LOVED HER BACK, SESSY IS MINE! OK, very nice one-shot, it does sound like like my fluffy kins.
J. Cascata chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
What I think of this? I think I was deprived when I wasn't able to finish the episode! Damn it all to hell now! I want to see the rest of it. Great...just great. Figures this would happen to me...GR

Great one-shot; I was really impressed. It really did sound like something he might say/think (whatever!).
SilverWolf-Ryuki chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
that was really good. I sorta saw the eppies, but they were in japanese, and i cant understand japanese... no closed captioning either...
ah well
still this fic is really cute.
ScarWind chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Wow... That was somehow really touching... I never saw "The Woman Who Loved Sesshoumaru" (only read some really detailed summeries)but I do belive that you are right about her feelings! As this story almost made me shed tears (I'm too sensitive...)I can tell you that you made a great job as expressing Sesshoumaru's feelings and thoughts! I definitly love your writing style! Must have a lot of experience or just talent!
Don't ever give up!
SeruleanOrbs chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
NO! We poor Sesshou-fans here in America are deprived! I wonder if we'll ever see that episode on Adult swim? Can you tell me more about the episode?
rin chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
i really liked this. i watched the episode too and i agree with what you wrote whole heartedly. anyway keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Very good! But i have a question that's been bugging me! Have you seen this episode of the women who loves Sesshomaru? if so can you tell me exactly what happens? please email me back i have so many more questions!
Willow chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Kuso... This makes me desperately wish I had gone for that box set... lol
Loved it! Very touching. Thumberries up to you!
Shiori-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
It was good.. I feel it a little OOC but it was good after all.
Oh and Btw, "Feel free to continue playing your flute for me, in the afterlife." was actually an interpreted line for the sub, but what Sesshoumaru really says is "Ano yo de fue demo fuite yo" that means "Play that flute in the next world as well". There's no "For me" there .
I don't know.. I didn't like Sara (but I don't hate her neither) she's.. like.. too stuffy, at least that's what I think, her character was good.. but she didn't do a thing that would made me like her. I suppose I'll stay neutral.