Reviews for Summer of faith
twin who likes to travel chapter 24 . 9/22/2014
This was a good way to end the story; but once again. what with it it partly being boxed in like that? I forgot to mention you made another mistake where you meant Joyce when you said Faith. I believe it was during the part about the prom.
twin who likes to travel chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
What's with part of the chapter being boxed in like that? And if you're writing Buffy fan fiction shouldn't you know that the number you have in the address is wrong? I believe it's 1630, not 1650.
twin who likes to travel chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
I can totally see Faith doing the construction, partly because because Buffy had during that one season six episode. Sorry I haven't written more reviews. I liked all of them, just didn't know what to say that you hadn't read already.
twin who likes to travel chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
The first two chapters were good.I often wondered how much she could have actually afforded while she was working at diner. I liked seeing Faith flirt with Buffy and making her blush. I can't wait to see how Faith gets her to go by the end of this first story.
SixPerfections chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
You're such a mushi sentimentalist. But damn are you a prolific writer! Dats a lot of epic length stories!
This was a fun one, loved to read it. Good job :)
alex chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
my friend was an epic story keep on writing bro
alex chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
nice bro I thought she was dead but it turns out she's not really faith is a really tough person
Norwalker chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Update to a previous note I put in the reviews.

Unfortunately, I have lost access to the story "Seasons of Faith"(Long story I don't want to go into...). I can no longer 'send it along' as I would like. Instead, I fear, I will need you to cruise over to Adult Fan and read/download it from there.

Sorry, it sucks, and I wish I could do more.

bad norwalker, bad, bad norwalker...
BizarreBard chapter 24 . 7/17/2012
is there a sequel for this?
Nightbrainzz chapter 21 . 11/28/2011
okay, after reading this up til now, i'm just about ready to strangle your version of buffy for her obliviousness, overall stupidity, exuces the slight self bash: BLONDENESS! , and here the glee reference: overall finneptitude in all things Faith, really feelin' the pain here, god how can a person be so dense? *stares incredously*, hope that's done with now... anyway, great story so far ;)
lynettecullen chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
Yay!

They're not completely over.
lynettecullen chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
Awwwww.

I didn't want them to be over.
lynettecullen chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Loved it.
lynettecullen chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Yay.

He's dead.
lynettecullen chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
I'm glad that Buffy stayed.