Reviews for Summer of faith
0mniessence chapter 24 . 4/2
Interesting premise, but your execution was pretty awful.

You, my friend, are in serious need of a beta reader. I can tell you have awesome ideas and your characterization is generally good, but I couldn't get past chapter 6, even though the story intrigued me, because the writing just made me tear up.

Anyway, just telling you this as a fellow writer. I actually was worse than you when I first started out (I would copy and paste emoji faces into my fics. Yes, I was THAT BAD.) But constructive criticism from readers helped me get better and work at actually having better grammar/spelling/sentence structure.

I hope you can improve, too!

Best of luck. Don't let this discourage you from writing more. We don't have enough Faith/Buffy writers out there. I just want you to be BETTER.
dragonball256 chapter 24 . 9/22/2016
Incredible story. Haven't read many where Faith and Buffy meet while she's Anne so this was different. Good different though.
van5625 chapter 7 . 5/13/2016
so cute
van5625 chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Damn I like how you turn all this POV in a way is kind of simple but how it's done it's just perfect! again thanks for sharing
van5625 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I think i already read this one but i enjoyed it anyway. your description are just perfect! I liked the tone you put in it and that little selftalk is just magic. thanks for sharing
Krimzonrayne chapter 24 . 3/9/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's such a sweet ending
twin who likes to travel chapter 24 . 9/22/2014
This was a good way to end the story; but once again. what with it it partly being boxed in like that? I forgot to mention you made another mistake where you meant Joyce when you said Faith. I believe it was during the part about the prom.
twin who likes to travel chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
What's with part of the chapter being boxed in like that? And if you're writing Buffy fan fiction shouldn't you know that the number you have in the address is wrong? I believe it's 1630, not 1650.
twin who likes to travel chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
I can totally see Faith doing the construction, partly because because Buffy had during that one season six episode. Sorry I haven't written more reviews. I liked all of them, just didn't know what to say that you hadn't read already.
twin who likes to travel chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
The first two chapters were good.I often wondered how much she could have actually afforded while she was working at diner. I liked seeing Faith flirt with Buffy and making her blush. I can't wait to see how Faith gets her to go by the end of this first story.
SixPerfections chapter 24 . 6/11/2013
You're such a mushi sentimentalist. But damn are you a prolific writer! Dats a lot of epic length stories!
This was a fun one, loved to read it. Good job :)
alex chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
my friend was an epic story keep on writing bro
alex chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
nice bro I thought she was dead but it turns out she's not really faith is a really tough person
Norwalker chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Update to a previous note I put in the reviews.

Unfortunately, I have lost access to the story "Seasons of Faith"(Long story I don't want to go into...). I can no longer 'send it along' as I would like. Instead, I fear, I will need you to cruise over to Adult Fan and read/download it from there.

Sorry, it sucks, and I wish I could do more.

bad norwalker, bad, bad norwalker...
BizarreBard chapter 24 . 7/17/2012
is there a sequel for this?