Reviews for I Promise
ChizukoKun chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
ZOMFG

This was the cutest fucking yuki x tohru story I've ever read! I fudging love this! x3
lucimonk chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
awww wish fulfillment wish fulfillment wish fulfillment

i hearts hearts hearts your story

i thank you for lifting a bomb out of my heart after i finished FB.

love you!
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This was incredibly sad at first. I could feel my heart break with Yuki's. And then that fluff-filled ending. I can't help but smile now. Adorable!
Happy Sondrisas chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Yay! More Prince Yuki to enjoy!
scarecrow chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
wow... so sweet. You did a great job.
Glisten chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Good lord. Even though I'm new to this fandom, I'v been sifting through all the FB fanfics I could find today, and yours is undoubtedly THE BEST.

Yuki's suffering expressed through his internal dialogue was perfect. I was more for K/T before reading this fic, but now... Yuki...

Thanks for writing this amazing story! D
Hidari chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Waah, still magnificent! Beautiful, wonderful story! Yuki is so much himself and it's just so plain to see WHY he should get the girl and be happy! Right? Right?
Adi88 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Ooh, I like that one even better. Sweet fluffy angst. And for some reason, I feel compelled to find a matching scarf. Weird.

Anyway, it was very honest and beautiful.
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I'm normally not a big Yukiru person ever since the shift in the manga, but this one was really good! You gave Yuki such wonderful personality, and the piece had great voice! Wonderful job! I look forward to future stories.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
wow...geez this story was SO great! i was so into it i was crying!

nice job :)
IssueshaveI chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow... I think that's the only way to summerize all this into one. I love it! It's sweet, romantic, and gives you the ideas of what Yuki really thinks about himself and Honda-san. Cherishing the moments they spend together, regreting ever taking his Student Council job, it all fits together perfectly. And go Ayame for giving them the rings! _ I hope to see more of your Yuki and Tohru pairings soon. You write very very well. And really, I think I should say this, it has been an honor to read this lovely story.

~IssueshaveI~
578929 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
*Blinks* I havent read a Yukiru fic in ages! Omgsh so pretty! Long and all but as hell cute and pretty, Yuki's POV was way nice to write it... I loved it! And when Yuki get's all mad hahaha... That was good! Great work! A story that's going in my FAV List... *sighs* It's been a while since I read a HET story that got me smiling with hope and pretty sweetness! I loved it!

- Mimay
evilinupunk chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
(sighing) AWW! I can never chose between Yukiru Kyoru! I can't! I love them both, and after reading many Kyoru, I read this Yukiru, and I'm just like... must... read... more... fluffy... goodness! (smiles) I found this audio thing of this story, at randomfandom, and I wanted to read, and listen, and reveiw to it! I liked how Ina-chan read it. And I love how you did a really great job at keeping the characters and their personality in check! It was wonderful, everything get's a 11 out of 10!(wink)Later!
ashyt chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I loved it! It was so awesome, and the promise rings were a kawaii addition! Later,

~Kimi-san
Hidari chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wahh! I love YukiRu! I love your Yuki and Tohru stories, kawaii!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »