Reviews for After the Dust Clears
blueyblonde chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
i love it
abelfight195 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
hmm love the romance *sniffles becoz of the fact that kouga is injured*
angelgrl chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
this is extrodinaryly written. it is very detailed and the structure of your words, itz just..itz...i dont know what i would call this except damn good!
Kagura615 chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
This is an awesome story! It is a perfect ending for the series and everything works out in the end the way you made this. I loved it! Keep it up! P
wellduh chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Wow. Really liked it.

Ayame has to be the best thing that happened to the anime ever. Great work.
Selenity Jade chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Pretty good. _ I like Kouga. One little problem I had was I figure Kouga would have a bit more of a time letting Kagome go like that. But that may be just me. It's still nice.
Deleted Today chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
This story was great. Althought it was short, I must say that it was wonderful and very reflective. I hope to read more of your Kouga / Ayame fics in the future.
Ouha-chan chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Ohayou! Remember me? I changed my name (It was Erufu-chan, ne?)! Anyway, Good job! Another of my favorite couples! A couple of parts were even similar to the ideas I've been writing into my own InuYasha fanfic(Which includes the couples of Sesshoumaru x Kagura, Inuyasha x Kagome, Kouga x Ayame, and Miroku x Sango). It isn't posted up yet, but thanks to your story, I have more inspiration to write now! Arigatou and keep up the good work! _

- Oukaru Hanako (Erufu-chan)
celestial-angel40 chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
~ You make the best short-stories! I envy you! ~

.:~ Celestial_Angel40 ~:.
celestial-angel40 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
~ I can't believe that Kagura turned into dust after Naraku put miasma in her heart. That was so unfair! *Whines like a goddamn kid* ~

.:~ Celestial_Angel40 ~:.
Itomaki chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Kudos [Two Thumbs Up]; I just love Kouga/Ayame stories! This was a cute one. Please continue to write (especially more Kouga/Ayame-centered fanfictions).

- Itomaki05
requiem chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
D I love it~

XD You pulled off the Sess/Kagu relationship wonderfully. )
hated it chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
im sorry but that was horrible!
xenus chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Impressive, and extraordinary. I loved this, it was very... heartfelt and passionate. Excellent job.
InuxKag's son Youkai chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
great story! please make another kouga/ayame story!