Reviews for Stitched Together: A Retelling
Invader Glow chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Well I must say that this story is really coming along. Very well written. Please continue on your mission.
MoOmBaMaStAr chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
I'd very much like to see where you're going with this story. Please continue!
immiD chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
time to update ? :P Great story !
Stitch Lover 209 chapter 4 . 6/2/2004
This is a great story! please update
Tsunami Wave chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
Excellent! Absolutely supurb! I like this fic a lot. It kinda is interesting how you described the whole process of making 626 and Jumba's interaction with Hamsterveil. Excellent fic! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
~Tsunami
Tortured Artist chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
And so the training continues and it looks like Stitch is certianly much more capable than Jumba thought.
Tortured Artist chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
Although I've only read three chapters, already this story is looking better than its predissessor. I love how you related Jumba's motives for creating Stitch with his desire to have revenge on Hamsterviel. This truelly does put a new spin on the original movie. Keep it up, Chris, it's looking good.
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Normally I would wait until I've read the most recent chapter before reviewing but I wanted to point out a few inconsitencies from the first chapter. First off, Clip, the hair eating experiment, is not Experiment 025. Clip's number is 177 and Clip is one of my favorite experiments so I should know. Experiment 025 is Topper, the experiment designed to be a beacon to signal other space ships. Another inconsitency is that you misspelled "Hamsterviel." On the back of the DVD for "Stitch the Movie," it spells Hamsterviel H-A-M-S-T-E-R-V-I-E-L so it is safe to assume that's the correct spelling. By the way, I noticed you mentioned Experiment 620, the experiment I made up. That was interesting, I never exspected you would do that.
The Masked Cokie chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Please write more. I want to know what happens!