Reviews for An Unacceptable Sitch
Tigrissa18 chapter 12 . 9/17
Lol, you wrote this in 2003-2004, so its no wonder you thought her powers came from her gloves, and thats no big deal. I appriciate what you made with the information you had. But actually, Shego's plasma, as i am sure you know now, come from being struck by a comet along with her 4 brothers. I still like the story, since the time you wrote it is fair for what your knowledge is.

Its a good story with a hella good plot. Although, i DO wish that some KiGo shipping was a thing in it. But some people arent into that. I really like the story, I appriciate the work you spent on this very much. And it helped me not be bored with awkard insomnia (its like 2:30 am for me now)

Point being, very good job with the resources you had and the time period this was written in. I like it :)

DarXe chapter 12 . 7/26
Stumbled across this and wondered why it took me so long to find it. Excellent! Really loved the interplay between Kim and Shego, and them finding their way to friendship.
When I first started reading I wondeted why you kept mentioning the gloves ... as if they were super important. But I chalked it up to writer's privilege and went with it. Wasn't til I got to the chapter were you explained not knowing about the meteor that it made full sense.
Looking forward to reading to next.
Shegos fire, plasma whatever was a superpower not a weapon...
lemon-rind chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Brilliant. Exemplary work. Thank you!
plantyplant chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Luv it! Luv it! Luv it! ever brilliant piece of work.
theatrelesbian chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
They're so cute together 3
OMG please continue this into a kigo fic! That would make my life lol xD
Love your writing!
Guntherson962 chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
All I can say to this is that it was FUCKING BRILLIANT, you have a gift my friend don't let anyone say different.
Esha chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Loved it
ShadowDancer01 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
A classic story that deserves it's reputation. The relationship between Kim and Shego is handled well. The plot moves along fast and furious.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Tom R. Acceptable.

Tom R. Acceptable.

Tom RIDDLE Acceptable.

Oh, shi- /is shot
SixPerfections chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Score. You rock. This story? It rocked. It was a prime example (for me) of the whole building tension, climax and resolution stages of a story it could not have been more clearly cut. This was funny and charming and awesome. No Shego/Kim smoochies or anything but you know what? It didn't need it. This was wonderful just like it was. Just all around fabulous job :)
SixPerfections chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
The last two chapters were really cool. The whole attack on the Acceptable's compound and how it all played out. I especially liked how Shego was still psychologically kind of weak when John was taunting her but she got her grit back when he started running his mouth about hurting Kimmie. Then that scene near the end where the three Acceptable siblings essensially killed each other off.. was really well done.
Plus at the very end, Shego diving off the edge and saving Kim... and then the two of them hanging from the hook, essenssially nose to nose with their bodies pressed together... yeah that was kind of romantic. One more chapter left but this has been an awesome awesome story. Top marks!
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Man man man. You know how to work relationships (platonic, friend, frenemy).. I don't know what it is but I just really like your writing in this fic. It's hitting all the right notes for me. Kim and Shego's argument in the shower was really well done, and watching them beat up the nameless thugs SSS hired was great. Plus the Acceptables are making their move so things are going to come to a head soon! Woop!
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Man... you're really subtle about the attraction thing. I like that. Through the whole semi-nudeness of this chapter you only showed Kimmie getting warm under the collar once. And it was done in such a way as to let the reader know what was going on but let the character stay firmly in denial. Bravo I say. I wish more romance fics learned the art of slow-pace and subtlety.. it really adds to the spice especially in the early stages.
Plus this is adventure with a slice of romance... my favorite kind of story. :D Love it!
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 1/16/2014