Reviews for An Unacceptable Sitch
Fully awesome!
Revolos55 chapter 4 . 6/24
"I am ego with a capital S-H," Kim thought - BWAHAHAHAHA
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
Pretty neat! And am I the only one who thought about Randy Cunningham the 9th grade ninja?
lycan13 chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
So Moniuqe's a vigilante now. But why?
Tigrissa18 chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
Lol, you wrote this in 2003-2004, so its no wonder you thought her powers came from her gloves, and thats no big deal. I appriciate what you made with the information you had. But actually, Shego's plasma, as i am sure you know now, come from being struck by a comet along with her 4 brothers. I still like the story, since the time you wrote it is fair for what your knowledge is.

Its a good story with a hella good plot. Although, i DO wish that some KiGo shipping was a thing in it. But some people arent into that. I really like the story, I appriciate the work you spent on this very much. And it helped me not be bored with awkard insomnia (its like 2:30 am for me now)

Point being, very good job with the resources you had and the time period this was written in. I like it :)

~T18
DarXe chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Stumbled across this and wondered why it took me so long to find it. Excellent! Really loved the interplay between Kim and Shego, and them finding their way to friendship.
When I first started reading I wondeted why you kept mentioning the gloves ... as if they were super important. But I chalked it up to writer's privilege and went with it. Wasn't til I got to the chapter were you explained not knowing about the meteor that it made full sense.
Looking forward to reading to next.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
Shegos fire, plasma whatever was a superpower not a weapon...
lemon-rind chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Brilliant. Exemplary work. Thank you!
plantyplant chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Luv it! Luv it! Luv it! ever brilliant piece of work.
theatrelesbian chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
They're so cute together 3
OMG please continue this into a kigo fic! That would make my life lol xD
Love your writing!
Guntherson962 chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
All I can say to this is that it was FUCKING BRILLIANT, you have a gift my friend don't let anyone say different.
Esha chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Loved it
ShadowDancer01 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
A classic story that deserves it's reputation. The relationship between Kim and Shego is handled well. The plot moves along fast and furious.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Tom R. Acceptable.

Tom R. Acceptable.

Tom RIDDLE Acceptable.

Oh, shi- /is shot
SixPerfections chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Score. You rock. This story? It rocked. It was a prime example (for me) of the whole building tension, climax and resolution stages of a story it could not have been more clearly cut. This was funny and charming and awesome. No Shego/Kim smoochies or anything but you know what? It didn't need it. This was wonderful just like it was. Just all around fabulous job :)