Reviews for An Unacceptable Sitch
lemon-rind chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Brilliant. Exemplary work. Thank you!
plantyplant chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Luv it! Luv it! Luv it! ever brilliant piece of work.
theatrelesbian chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
They're so cute together 3
OMG please continue this into a kigo fic! That would make my life lol xD
Love your writing!
Guntherson962 chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
All I can say to this is that it was FUCKING BRILLIANT, you have a gift my friend don't let anyone say different.
Esha chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Loved it
ShadowDancer01 chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
A classic story that deserves it's reputation. The relationship between Kim and Shego is handled well. The plot moves along fast and furious.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Tom R. Acceptable.

Tom R. Acceptable.

Tom RIDDLE Acceptable.

Oh, shi- /is shot
SixPerfections chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Score. You rock. This story? It rocked. It was a prime example (for me) of the whole building tension, climax and resolution stages of a story it could not have been more clearly cut. This was funny and charming and awesome. No Shego/Kim smoochies or anything but you know what? It didn't need it. This was wonderful just like it was. Just all around fabulous job :)
SixPerfections chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
The last two chapters were really cool. The whole attack on the Acceptable's compound and how it all played out. I especially liked how Shego was still psychologically kind of weak when John was taunting her but she got her grit back when he started running his mouth about hurting Kimmie. Then that scene near the end where the three Acceptable siblings essensially killed each other off.. was really well done.
Plus at the very end, Shego diving off the edge and saving Kim... and then the two of them hanging from the hook, essenssially nose to nose with their bodies pressed together... yeah that was kind of romantic. One more chapter left but this has been an awesome awesome story. Top marks!
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
Man man man. You know how to work relationships (platonic, friend, frenemy).. I don't know what it is but I just really like your writing in this fic. It's hitting all the right notes for me. Kim and Shego's argument in the shower was really well done, and watching them beat up the nameless thugs SSS hired was great. Plus the Acceptables are making their move so things are going to come to a head soon! Woop!
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Man... you're really subtle about the attraction thing. I like that. Through the whole semi-nudeness of this chapter you only showed Kimmie getting warm under the collar once. And it was done in such a way as to let the reader know what was going on but let the character stay firmly in denial. Bravo I say. I wish more romance fics learned the art of slow-pace and subtlety.. it really adds to the spice especially in the early stages.
Plus this is adventure with a slice of romance... my favorite kind of story. :D Love it!
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
First steps in.. friendship? Nice. This is a great story :D
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
That Acceptable family is creepy and they are like really good villans I think. Bravo, good imagination and execution. Shego and Kim's dialogue is nice too. :D
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
This is a great story. So far I'm really loving it. You have a talent for entertaining dialogue. Wow I cant believe this story is twelve years old. That's nuts. Well I'm sure you're still gorgeous and awesome :D Great stuff!
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
I know this story is older than dirt... but it's good! I like it so far. That last line in this chapter was cheesy as hell but in the most awesome of ways. Love it :)