Reviews for Is That You?
Jigoku no Yami chapter 26 . 8/20/2006
Loved it. Will there be a sequel?
angel61991 chapter 26 . 7/12/2005
wow this was a great story and i can't wait to read your other story.
trekker4life chapter 26 . 6/1/2005
Weird, but cool. I liked it a lot!
trekker4life chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
Really good! I've only read up to chapter 10, but I'll read the rest ASAP!
Avro-Chan chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
Well this chapter explained her personality switches. Thankies for explaining allt hat XD
Avro-Chan chapter 13 . 4/11/2005
Interesting. Hikari just seemed to change her personailty so easily. Kinda disturbing really. How extensively has she trained? regardless excellent job so far so even though it's past 2 am I'm still reading.
Avro-Chan chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
BWA? Pixie? O.O Confusing and intriguing this be! Your writing is definitely improving with each chapter and I'm more than happy about that. MAkes it easier for me to keep on reading!
Avro-Chan chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
*Dances* you didn't overkill the "..." like you did last time. ( I really wish I could remember what the proper term is ) However, you could have eased off a little on the double, triple and quadruple esclamation marks. Regardless this is coming along great!
Avro-Chan chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
I still say your chapters should be longer. I beleive that can be done with a little more description. Such as instead of simply writing '...' in the quotations say some thing like "he paused to hold back tears" then have him continue talking. You know what I mean? I just really think you over used the "..." in this chapter. There are other ways to make pauses. Commas are great, details are better; but, "..." is still appropriate. However you really don't want to overuse any of those. It takes away from your writing and you really abused "..." in this chapter. You need more variety!
Avro-Chan chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
Damn you and your cliffhangers! GRAHH! Once again your gramamr has improved you did the proper paragraphing and what not. Kudos to you. However, I do wish that your chapters were longer :P
Avro-Chan chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
I'm VERY glad you didn't use the symbols this chapter; however, I highly suggest you go back and remove the symbols from the first as that would deter alot of readers. By the way, I just remembered something I forgot from the last chapter ( I was to frusterated from all the &'s ) You need to remember that with each quotation ( someone NEW speaking ) that there should be a line break or a new paragraph or line for that quote. You didn't do that. Also, You should try to stop using the word 'but' at the beginning of a sentence as it is not proper English grammar. If you must, use the word 'however' instead. There was a couple other grammar mistakes; but, they are really common among authors on this site and can be realted to style, so I won't penialize you. great job though! It could be longer; but, it is an improvement XD
Avro-Chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Lovely idea, and start of a story. However please use the WORD 'and' instead of the SYMBOL '&' as it really takes away from your writing and makes your work look rushed. Like you really don't care about what your writing; as if it was a cheap homework assignment that wouldn't be marked. So please don't do that! I'm going to try to ignore those infernal symbols and continue though, as this is an excellent start. However, if I don't review again you'll know why.
irrelavent chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
nice and funny
Harvestgirl Britt-Brat chapter 22 . 3/24/2005
What an interesting idea! This is the first time I've ever seen a chapter dedicated to a story's birthday. It's not a bad thing, though!

And you've introduced yourself in it!

I really liked the beginning of this chapter. It was simple and brought the reader into your actual life, where they can get an idea as to how your writing is produced. I personally have fun discovering these things about good writers.

*she continued to abdicate her duty to update by bringing up the internet and browsing her usual sites...* I do that all the time. Hehehe!

*over-worked and under-paid cast* Heh... It's fun to think of the characters as cast members and stuff, isn't it?

The head count part made me laugh. Very cute!

*...finding that she was at least a head shorter than some of the characters that she herself had created. She frowned, noting that she would have to fix that later on if she could.* Hehe!

*All this for just the birthday of a fanfiction? Wasn’t the authoress overdoing it just a little bit?* No. _ I think you have a respectable affection for the characters. And, since you care for them, you've made *me* care about them. Okay...I'm sure that was a rhetorical question, but I answered it anyway. Heh!

Wow...I *really* love this chapter. Some might say it's a waste, but I mark it as my favorite chapter. Awesome chapter, OtakuSailorV!

Harvestgirl Britt-Brat chapter 21 . 3/23/2005
GAH! Once again, I was delayed. I spilt juice on my keyboard and it broke. It took some time for Mom to take me up to the store to get a new one, but I finally got it. So, I'm back to typing. I'm sorry it took so long, though. Moving on...

Yay! More agent stuff in this chapter!

*She felt like smacking him sometimes* That line made me snicker. Himitsu's cool!

*The click of claws on stone was heard* Little descriptions like this usually make all the difference. Though they might seem like nothing, taking the time to put them in help create a better picture (or sound) for the reader. Good job!

Himitsu taking delight in talking to Tiger is something that fits. And it shows a bit about Himitsu's personality!

...Oh! I see how Himitsu and Hikari know each other now! How cool! But it's sad the two never got along...and that just adds to the stress of working under a sibling. I know I'd hate to work under my sister, and we get along just fine! I can't imagine how horrible that would be if I couldn't stand her.

Aww...Seisuke thinking Hikari is prettier than her sister was cute. Seisuke is a sweetie!

Yay! The Phoenix! I can't wait to see more about *that*! WHOO!

I hate to cut this review so short, especially since I've been away for so long, but I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow (yay...) I need to get to bed. But I plan on reviewing tomorrow after the appointment! See you then!