Reviews for Believe
renata chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
amei
HisBloodyRefuge chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
aw harry IS the type of boy your parents would love to meet :D
Dreams of the Dragons chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I like this style of writing. No dialog, and only vague point-of-view. Loving it! -sing song voice- Lol.

You capture HHr in its essence. I love it, and all your stories. _

~DotD
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
blink. blink.

I'm missing a little something. I haven't a clue what belief has to do with love, or how two sets of eyes can meet perfectly or otherwise.

Maybe that's just my inexperience speaking, but somehow I doubt it.
freakcat chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
i love this one..i like the way you write it without mentioning the characters..i just adore all of your writing.
Among the Roses chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Oh gosh. If you were a bad writer I'd be able to leave, get some sleep, finish my work. But NO, you're too darn good, your stories too darn amazing. lol, This was a wonderful story, very well told.

Among the Roses
jaz09 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I love this story! If you really read in between the lines there is a deep meaning. But I leave that to you to figure out! :)
minime chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
wow...another surprising story from you..i've been reading all your fanfics tonight and this one is just...beautiful...keep up the good work! you're doing just great! _~
udderpd chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Another great one, personally I would of liked another half dozen lines of Kissing? but then I am greedy. Bye
tearsofher chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
my goodness.. there you go again with your blasted fanfics.. ALWAYS MAKING ME CRY! haha.. no really, though. it made me choke up with tears, because you make it seem like I know exactly what she's feeling too.. that I'm in pain and heartache and that sinking feeling when you know that everything's not right and you have to do something that will break you, but know its for the best.
I'm tearing up at your words, really. what do you do to get so.. well, you write with so much feeling, so much.. theres no other way to explain it. I love your fics, I really do. youre frickin fantastic.
-tearsofher
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
i seem to be reviewing a lot of your fics tonite.. it was, well, 'perfect'. i loved it! like how i loved the rest of your fics..you are such a wonderful writer! you should have a book or something..maybe you already do..for some strange, unknown reason, i get a fuzzy feeling and i feel like i'm gonna cry when i read your fics..no it's not because they're horribly corny..far from it up! btw, how old are you? Happy Valentines!
Pinku-koneko chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I think it was good. not as good as the others but never-the-less up to your standard. -off to read another one!- *wink*
highh-violett chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
this is one of my favs. ur an awesome writer:P:)
archforge chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Nice, absolutley brilliant!
Obsidian Omen chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I love these kind of fics of yours. There is always a certain poignancy in it that I love. It's a little confusing though about why Hermione left, but otherwise, I love it. You are the Mistress of One-Shots-Fics.