Reviews for Yankee Blues
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Cool one shot!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Kate worked awesomely with Gibbs.
Sasha Liz chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love this!
gaddzkemp chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Teehee! My first review as Nut Means Squirrell! :D I liked this story! This will be an exact copy of someone else's review so I'm gonna leave you up to guess whose it was. *randomness* My sister's corn not good. *end randomness* Six years and nine months later... Nut Means Squirrel reviews! If we wanna get tecnical, we could say six years, eight months, eighteen days... :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Nice look into her head
bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
hey! i know im like 7 years late reviewing this (hahahahaa thats funny to say, huh?) but i decided that i was going to go back to the first fan fics posted for NCIS and i luved kate, so i decided to read this. i really liked it! no matter how many times i see Yankee White, it always makes me smile :) they def started the show well. anyway, great job again, and sorry its so late ahahaha :)
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Haha. I like this little peek into Kate's head, and I especially enjoyed the fact that you weren't afraid to play on the obvious attraction between the two of them in that first episode. :D
Larelles chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
ha ha ha good fic! it makes me laugh!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
aww poor Kate! well done!
moregoth chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I totally adore the last line. Cute story!
Hexe chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Whops, i know I read this before, but I must have forgotten to review! Oh well.. i love your one-shots, and the emotion that you manage to express through them, and your skills at capturing the characters is well done, too!

And yes, I know this is old, but hey i'm sure you don't mind receiving new reviews!
myself chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
"'Yes, I resigned. It was the right thing to do,' I reply, an unspoken 'duh' added in my head." **snickers** I do so love your fics.