Reviews for Christmas Spirit
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
The sorrow that Kate felt seemed so real, as well as the warmth she discovered with Gibb's family. Sweet story, thanks for writing it.
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great story! Loved the interaction!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I have read this one awhile back but I enjoyed it a lot the second time maybe more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Does Gibbs really have a sister in the canon? Very good story!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"She had never thought she would see the day Gibbs was cowed by a woman a foot shorter than he was."

Bwahahaha love it!

Gibbs would be a wonderful uncle, for sure. And him chasing Kate round the back yard... So cute!

This was sweet :-)
St PA chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I'm a newcomer to the NCIS fanfic website (found it about three days ago) and to the TV program itself (about two weeks ago). I've enjoyed this story with the interaction of everyone; but, was disappointed to see that when dinner was served, no one mentioned or even brought up the subject of saying "Grace" before the meal. Something important was missing. I feel it would have been most appropriate especially since it was Christmas - a time when heartfelt thanks is expressed openly (at Thanksgiving also). Thank you for allowing me to comment without having to login (which I don't know how to do).
CountessCora chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Love, love, love this fic!
a german girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Hey.

I just wanted to say that your story is really nice. I like it. Good job.

Bey.
Jeanniefan78 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw. This was such a sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
Squid chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I agree with everyone else...this is one of my favorite stories (one of those I come back to over and over) and I would love to see a sequel. I know you wrote it a while ago, but sometimes it's nice to see a sequel even after all this time. Keep it up!
LisaG chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Dang! Where's that mistletoe when you need it? Gibbs could have used that as an excuse to prolong Kate's kiss at the end of the night! I hope you write a sequel to this! Lovely story!
moregoth chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Lovely story, you created a great atmoshere. Gibbs family was really likeable
novasupernova chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
the best story ever, looking into Gibbs's family...magical n sweet
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This was a wonderful story. Loved the family atmosphere with Kate and Gibbs and I loved the potential they showed for a relationship. Congrats.

Paulina :-)
lisse chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
omg this is so sweet!

please please can you make some more chapters?

anyway