Reviews for The Open Road
Caskettfan723 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
great job
Jamfan2000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
such a great story! kept me reading, espically since i love ross and rachel so much!
RossRachel chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
bloody incredible.
LobsterLoversForEver chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Truly amazing. great sex scenes and what a story line! amazing. please write more romantic stories about ross and rachel . thanks again.
FriendsFan chapter 15 . 3/25/2007
Wow! I loved this fanfic. Very descriptive and, as you said, tasteful. One of the best fanfics I've ever read! :D
seminoles1 chapter 15 . 8/6/2005
Great story!
Tina chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Cracks me up when Monica and Chandler's story ideas (gang following them on their anniversary) are taken and re-written for Ross and Rachel. You are a good writer, however.
diehardRRfan chapter 15 . 8/1/2004
wow, this was an awesome story. u r an excellent writer, i love everything u've done so far. very well done. keep up the good work!
SmellyCat2004 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Another great story!
Tina Chaves1 chapter 7 . 6/14/2004
I love this chapter SO much. This fic is amazing and this chapter is just... whoa! I love Rachel's speech! Also, I love this: "Everything else got lost in the translation between his heart and his brain, and those were the only two words that he could find."

Everyone can relate to that :)
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 15 . 3/29/2004
Aww that canoe ride at night sounds soo romantic! Ross&Rach and Mon&Chandler are so the best couples! I'd love to read an epliogue if you did one! This was a great story filled with great lobster lovin!
didn't feel like logging in chapter 15 . 3/29/2004
WOW! im speechless... this was so good! this was very well written and I LOVED the way you ended it! I can't wait to read more of your stories...:-)
Rosie chapter 15 . 3/29/2004
OMG OMG! *tears* I loved this story! Perfect Ending! I loved it! I think you should do an epilouge! One in which Ross and Rach have a baby! (emma) Its just an idea! Hope you take me up on it! Well Kaitlyn wonderful story! Just like all your other ones!
your friend Rosie!
ROss and RAchel 4ever lobsters!
rr fan chapter 15 . 3/29/2004
theat was great good ending
Exintaris chapter 15 . 3/28/2004