Reviews for The Open Road
wow, you are an amazing writer.. Please keep writing :)))
A Mag Ran chapter 15 . 11/17
This was amazing! I created a fanfiction account just to review this story.. It was beyond perfection. Loved it 3333..
A Mag Ran chapter 1 . 11/17
Caskettfan723 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
great job
Jamfan2000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
such a great story! kept me reading, espically since i love ross and rachel so much!
RossRachel chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
bloody incredible.
LobsterLoversForEver chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Truly amazing. great sex scenes and what a story line! amazing. please write more romantic stories about ross and rachel . thanks again.
FriendsFan chapter 15 . 3/25/2007
Wow! I loved this fanfic. Very descriptive and, as you said, tasteful. One of the best fanfics I've ever read! :D
seminoles1 chapter 15 . 8/6/2005
Great story!
Tina chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Cracks me up when Monica and Chandler's story ideas (gang following them on their anniversary) are taken and re-written for Ross and Rachel. You are a good writer, however.
diehardRRfan chapter 15 . 8/1/2004
wow, this was an awesome story. u r an excellent writer, i love everything u've done so far. very well done. keep up the good work!
SmellyCat2004 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Another great story!
Tina Chaves1 chapter 7 . 6/14/2004
I love this chapter SO much. This fic is amazing and this chapter is just... whoa! I love Rachel's speech! Also, I love this: "Everything else got lost in the translation between his heart and his brain, and those were the only two words that he could find."

Everyone can relate to that :)
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 15 . 3/29/2004
Aww that canoe ride at night sounds soo romantic! Ross&Rach and Mon&Chandler are so the best couples! I'd love to read an epliogue if you did one! This was a great story filled with great lobster lovin!
didn't feel like logging in chapter 15 . 3/29/2004
WOW! im speechless... this was so good! this was very well written and I LOVED the way you ended it! I can't wait to read more of your stories...:-)