Reviews for Only a Rose
whitelilies chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
My first Golden Sun fic and I get to read Alex/Jenna :D

This was awesome but I haven't played the game at all...so I'm guessing Alex did something, Ah?

Anyhow, good job :D
Helena Heartbeat chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This is a great story! I loved it! I hope you write another, only when Alex and Jenna end up together. Good luck!
Kuroya chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This wasn't crappy or boring at all. It's much, much better written than probably the majority of Golden Sun romance 'fics on this site. The ending was nice... Not happy, but bittersweet. Alex is quite possibly my favorite video game character of all time, and you did a great job with him. No, he's not evil... But nor is he a saint. You did a lovely job of conveying that. Honestly I'm not much of a fan of Isaac/Mia, but I'm not at all picky about pairings. It was well-done anyway.

Great job with this fic; it'll be the newest addition to my favorite stories list.
Denwa chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
It's not boring in my opinion, for I thought it was very good! Keep up the great work!
dragonqueen320 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
it was really good. I didn't think it was "long, crappy, boring", but really good!

maybe you should add a chapter about Alex meeting up with Jenna, unless he died or something. He didn't, did he?
DarkSora chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Id say Alex is I think you should contiue this!_
bladegryphon chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
I'd call this quite good (NOT CRAPPY!) and I believe that Alex is in his early 20's
lazysprawl chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
I don't think it was boring - I thought it was very poetic. It is deserving of some add to favorite story clickin'. :D
I loved the last scene with Jenna - as well as the beginning scene. It gives a new insight of Alex's doing, of why he betrayed everyone. Nice job! You have given me a new perspective of the game. X3!
I always thought Alex was some years Mia's senior - or the same age. Same age to about a five year difference. For me, I just pick a random number from 0-5 and that's the age difference between Mia and Alex. It differs with me in every story. *Spazz* XD;
darkness127 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
yay~Alex is NOT evil! and...its Alex/Jenna! woohoo~! i just don't get why is there SO little fics about them...they are my favorite pairing! the Mudshipping part is cool too~_ well~later!
Void chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
No offense, but I skipped the Alex/Jenna parts because I'm a fan of mudshipping P. But it was very well done.
Void chapter 1 . 12/21/2003