Reviews for Just Another Day
Penelope Tweed chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
great read, though i'm suprised with how intellegent Keslo is in it.
bklyangel chapter 8 . 8/21/2005
i love this fic, wonderfully written
LongHardRoadOuttaHell chapter 8 . 6/22/2004
I love this story. I'm so glad you didn't break Hyde and Jackie up! Keep writing I love your stories!
PrinceVegetasPride chapter 8 . 6/20/2004
beautiful
yellowcat909 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
i realy liked your story
nba-girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This story was great!
Kaye chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
I loved this chapter, but I have to say this can't end here. I *need* to know what happens with Jackie & Hyde living together... all the little habits they have that the other needs to get use to, Red's reactions and well, just everything! This story is just crying for a sequel. I would love to read how they act like a married couple and Hyde constantly denying it but secretly loving and, and Jackie just *knows.*
Consider writing a sequel, please?
Kaye chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
This was great! You've done wonderfully with the story and the build up of depression that Jackie's feeling. I love the way you write how she feels for Hyde, and how she wants to fight for that without ever thinking or saying she wants to fight for them, it's just there in her actions. Love how Hyde wants Jackie to open up to him, but can't find the words to comfort her and make her feel comfortable enough to talk to him.
c c blume chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
im so happy you finished it! i love this story. i kept coming on to see if it was complete. sometimes twice a day! even though i new it wasnt there because of the first time i checked. hee hee. it was good. thanx
Leah chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
Wow! That was great. I just hope Hyde doesn't over react, and that Kelso meant what he said. Anyway keep up the good work!:)
Lapinina chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
Very nice...I like this a lot...
PixiePunk chapter 6 . 1/25/2004
goodness gracious! You updated like crazy...and I don't understand why people are saying your Jackie is out of character. She's perfectly in character for the story you are conveying and I understand how she would feel as she does after everything she's gone through and all the emotions she's feeling coming down on her. I completely understand your story and I think you are doing a fabulous job. Keep going my dear!
Tragedy Tay chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
Aww! PLEASE make this J/K. There are so not enough J/K's on this site. I want you to update your S/S story too! I have that one saved on a document, along with Merry Christmas, I read them all the time! Keep up the good, GREAT, work!
Tragedy Tay chapter 5 . 1/24/2004
I'm still rooting for Jax and Kelso. I atill love them. But do what you want, it's your story!