Reviews for Once Upon A Mattress
Rivulet027 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Both sweet and funny. Wonderful job. I like how you had Brian slowly change, that he gathered support from Debbie first and how you described the changes in his apartment being like him and Michael. Loved it.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Aw :) That was ridiculously cute. I loved the scene where he actually realized it. "“And the award for the world’s longest delayed reaction goes to..." Priceless :)

I also like the "Spoon me." line :)

Haha. This was just plain sweet. I loved it!
MirrorKisses chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Aw...fkluff...matress fluff...is't that the best type?
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
oh how good! so cute!
Carsen chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
This is my favorite QAF B/M fanfic ever! Keep up the great work. You're fabulous!
Angela Pirate Ryoko chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Very sweet. Nice job.
Nichele chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Great, cute story! Thanks for throwing in a good M/B story amongst all the B/J...well, let's just say I never was a fan of them together. Keep up the good work!
Kelly chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Hey there. That was really good, I loved it! Such a cute couple, my favorite actually. I think you kept them in character, I loved it!
Scott chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Great! I really liked this. Keep the Brian and Mikey fiction coming. I love reading it.
Potato Chippy Weezer chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Meep! I absolutely LOVED this. Brian and Michael are too cute for words. You are a very talented author and this whole story was perfect. Kudos!
cassimus chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
OMG YAY! I love B/M and this one totally (ah i never say that word) kicks major ass. Are you going to continue it? If you do...lol well writing in the sex would make it even better...Im just waiting for them t get together(get justin outta the picture- im still angry at him for sorta cheating on Brian in the second season) in the fourth season...lol i'll stop rambling.
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 12/21/2003