Reviews for Hiei's Christmas Dilemma
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Aw, man! I really wanted Hiei to tell Yukina...this stinks...

But I still like the story anyway.
Chibi Botan chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
ok po! but i thought he'll tell her na.. :)
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Love the story, but i really wished that hiei would have told yukina
CherryNekoChan chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I love it! Aw! Hiei's got a sweet side after all! Definitely a favorite on my list.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Aw so cute Hiei is just a big teddy bear on the inside.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
funny funny! That was very cute.
homeostatis chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Haha, fun. So fun. Just the right amount of fluff (and no inconsequential angst) :D
StarDancer1234 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Another awesome story. Wow, you're so good ate this!
Serenity12 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Very beautifully written. The humorous ending was a good choice, such a sweet and heartouching fanfic. It goes along so well with the Christmas theme. But ah, could it be? *Allows a soft smile to spread upon her lips* Kurama was the Secret Santa for a fire youkai? What would one such as he ever want? The happiness of his sister. What could bring her happiness? ..the truth of her brother. Perhaps Yukina all ready knows, either by instinct, or our sly Kitsune. Of course, that's only a theory. The only one who would truly know is you.

I'll look forward to reading any of your other works.

Serenity.
FortySeventhLight chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
That was so adorable! And he never told her either, so he stayed in character! Way to go! I love Hiei and Yukina fics so much, and you wrote this very, very well. Kurama was in character too, along with everyone else, so there's an extra plus! Four stars and you've made my favorites! Rock on!
RoseKurama1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This one wasw really good too. I wonder who got Hiei. Could it be a certain red-haired boy? Well this was great but I think that Yukina should have found out.

Love Ya,

.~
Kitsune KeNsHiN chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
OMG, that was so cute and sad. I loved it! I wish Hiei would've told her...
HahaI'mBetterThanYou chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
That was kinda funny! I thought of the sight of Yukina and Kuwabaka kissing in my head and that was not a pretty sight. Good story!
RoseThorns chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
This is so cool! Hiei is such a stubborn little demon, ain't he?
Ki3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
o how sweet! i love reading christmas stories - even after christmas... but what did hiei get, and who was his secret santa? great fic, though!