Reviews for Can I Go Home Now?
The Anonimoussp Reviewer chapter 14 . 1/1/2007
Please Update! This story is extremely funny!
Higucheeky chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
*twitch* yay.
Higucheeky chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
listen-do NOT plug your nose you stifle laughter. I was all YAY! and stuff and was trying not to explode it being 1:00 in the morning waiting for doanloads to finish (yay shareaza!) when my teeth started to bleed from lack of oxigen. note, this only happens to loose teeth. you also burp a lot and your stomach hurts. these symptoms are garenteed. I taste blood...
Higucheeky chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I love each and every potentionally-insane-girl-in-a-zelda-final fantasy-or-any-other-place fanfictions. they are even better when the hero wouldn't trust her with a butterknife. by the way, WE!*

*I annoy people via reveiw and please people via fanfics for a living.
freakofnature07 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
hiya this is an awsome story
thatgirlsagenius chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Marinanthe chapter 14 . 11/18/2005
Okay, this story is, like, AWESOME! You need to update soon, ya know. Just one complaint. You bashed Auron!

Kris Strife chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
You have me in your Dislike list... F* You... Saiya B!tch... Alright, now that thats out of my system... Pretty good. And funny... Now read my stories. .
KivaEmber chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
I've told my teacher my FF site before. And she had to read the one with a yaoi fic. It wasn't pretty. Anyway, good work!
L.uca Kerberos chapter 14 . 10/12/2005
Haha! Great chapter! Please continue soon!
Rikkune chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
Yo! Finally! Another chappie! n_n Wish you'd update sooner. oo;

Anyway, didn't get the vaccuum joke. ._.;
Aharah Musici chapter 14 . 10/8/2005
Yay! you finally update!

my one critque: when they escape, although you add one sentace that says they excaped, it is not that clear... you should probably expand it into a 1 or 2 sentance paragraph, at least make it 2 lines on the computer screen...

but other than that it gave me a very good laugh!
Anthropophagus Ryu chapter 14 . 10/7/2005
heh heh updation, bah I need to go break something valuable.
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 14 . 10/7/2005

1. Send it to me.

2. Tidus is not bi. If he was, he would be Auron's uke, or maybe even Seymoore if you like non-canon. I read a fic with that once.

3. Come on, we all know Zidane is the bisexual Final Fantasy Hero. And Cloud. Maybe even Squall. But Zidane is the most bi because there's canon evidence that Blank's his seme. In fact, I dare you to write a completely random story with Garnet, Zidane, and Blank in it. Send it to me and Schlueter, another cool canadian. He's on this site known as "Cardcaptor Schlueter" Yes, he's male, strait, and a college student. And he's anti-non-canon. (Not to be confused with pro-canon.)
Jamie chapter 13 . 9/23/2005
Bwhaha! Twas awesome. Can't say too much. Teacher will see me _ You need to have the FF7 doubles idea you had in here. Well keep writing as a favor to me for getting SUPER GLUE ON ME!