Reviews for Family Disaster
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh man... I loved this story so much when it was first published. Lol loved it so much I printed the whole thing out, so I could read it as my family drove cross country. I was just looking for the online version again when I found the printed story(just now). I'm so busy I don't have time to sit and read but I do listen to books and fanfiction being read on my kindle. But it looks like the story is being rewritten? sigh... Well I cant base a review on the whole story when its now gone... but so far the first chapter is awesome! The writing has a smooth transition as well as the point of view switch. I'd love to see what becomes of the story, even though it looks like its been a number of years... :) Well here's to hoping...
Melancholy Mistress chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i begg you to please update
Purdy Girl101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
please update and love it
Name chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Please update this! Why havent u updated? I mean it can't possibly take ten years to write one stinken story! Oh ya and thanks I guess... But u really should updated soon... Just sayin'
andrea espaa chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
hola tu historia me gusta y la trama es interesante siguela me gusta mucho gracias y actualizar andrea (espaƱa)
kills zombies for fun chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
...update?
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
please continue!
Biteswhenprovoked chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hi I love this story. I could have sworn I read the whole story before. If so can you tell ke the site that the whole thing is on. Thank you. If I'm wrong sorry for the mix up.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
interesting story! update soon!
random acts of kindness chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
absolutely fantastic please update
jojo661538 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
keep up the great work i hope you update soon _
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009

Kagome should adopt Shippo as her son so he can get away from his aunt. His best friend could be Sess's adopted daughter Rin.
shadow-inu14 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
WOW I really like it please update soon
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
i like it and hope u update soon!
Nemo Poison chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
when are you going to update?

I also really really liked the first chapter!