Reviews for Everytime
Missy Jade chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Oh, if only they hadn't trashed Rendall to pimp the RyPea idiocy, *sigh*

Lovely, going on my fave list!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
The song made the emotions in your story come to life. Great job!
Orchid6297 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I love the Britney song. It's the best one on the album and it suits your fic perfectly. I love Ryan and Kendall :-)
Jamie's Spawn chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Really great! The song does fit Kryan really well (even though I'm not that big a fan of Britney Spears). You captured their thoughts wonderfully. This was so good, I hope to read more from you soon!
serenity Anne chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Hey,
I just created another Kendall and Ryan yahoogroup. It can be found at: group/KendallandRyanLavery
If you are interested please join.
Serenity
P.S. if anyone knows how to make a picture of Ryan and Kendall together, please let me know. I am not good with that type of thing.
Serenity Anne chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Hi,
Is it okay if I post this story up at one of my Kendall/Ryan groups? I just love it, and i know they would as well.
Serenity Anne
abc chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
i love kendall and ryan and britney spears lol anyway please continue ASAP
Robin chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
That was fabulous! You did a great job of capturing what most likely was going through their heads at the time. It was beautifully written. I'm no fan of Britney but the song did fit with the story very well. Great work! I'd love to see more Ryan/Kendall fics from you in the future!
Jacqueline chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
YOu're right. The song wasn't my first choice but it the lyrics did seem to fit. This story was great. I can't get enough of Kendall and Ryan and you captured them perfectly. I hope I'll read more of your writing soon!
Ark-Rake chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
For some unexplicable reason, logged me in as Sunnygurl357 when I have no clue who the hell that is.
Anyway, this past week of Ryan and Kendall scenes were so sweet. Your fic is good. And your right, even though I detest Britney Spears, this song fit.