Reviews for Undiscovered Territory
Engar chapter 11 . 6/15/2004
*slaps self* I'm really quite useless at leaving reviews; must work on that! Another very good chapter and might I say it's nice to see a Fic devoted purely to Dende on Namek. The Namekians as a whole get very little time, they always seem to be part of a plot twist or minor comment rather than real characters in their own right.

It's a refreshing change to see them taking a starring role.

Please continue soon! :)
Alc Fluteo chapter 9 . 5/31/2004
I love this story so much...mostly bacause it's about the Nameks and Dendae...- But , in fact, I liked this story so much that I added it to my favorites should feel very good for writing a story this wonderful! I hope that you write more soon!
hippiechic chapter 6 . 2/2/2004
Oh no! Dende and Scargo have been seperated! Hurry guys! Hurry Chiton! By the way, I find that I've grown rather fond of Chiton. *shrug* Maybe I'm just one of those people who pull for the outcast, the underdog. Anyway, Good going on this chapter. Sorry it took so long for me to read it. I've been busy working and working and working. Anyway, I hope you get that next chapter written quickly and posted. _ Until that time, Peace and Out.
hippiechic chapter 5 . 1/30/2004
Somehow, I can't help but feel slightly sorry for the Commander. I know he's a "bad" guy and all, but I can't seem to kill this sympathy inside me. It must be terrible to know that no matter how hard one tries, there is a glass ceiling they can never pass through. There's a point where they can never go any farther not due to any incompetence of their own, simply a silly misconception. Poor guy.
That Doctor has got to be out of her sadistic mind. Man. I'm a Biology major hoping to do research, and the thought of awesome discoveries is very thrilling. The difference is I hold a certain amount of reverence for any living creature as God's creation. She does not. Bad scientist.
The entire village is going to go looking for the boys? Who knows? Maybe they will be the boys' salvation. You never know. I only hope they arrive in time...
Oh, so Pumice almost likes New Namek, eh? Too bad he wouldn't be welcome there now that he's killed a native. They have good water? Well, I would expect they would. They're like the best gardeners I've ever heard of. It would make sense to me then that they would have good water for their plants. Yummy. Water. _
Interesting chapter. Oddly enough, it was very informative even without one line about the main characters. I do like how you've taken the time to flesh out some of the minor characters in this fic. It totally makes a difference in the overall completeness of the work. Good job. Until the next one, Peace and Out.
hippiechic chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
POOR Dende! Well, at least he was able to heal his brother. That's always a plus. Too bad he wasn't able to fully heal himself or escape.
WHAT does the doctor have in mind? It certainly doesn't sound good. Too bad their escape plan failed. If only that barrier weren't there... Hopefuly Dende will be able to figure out some way around it or something! They have to get away! The main characters can't die and Dende eventually has to come to Earth to become it's guardian. *sigh*
GOOD chapter, as always. Of course, I appreacite a few words above the normal vocabulary exhibited by the youthful fanfiction authors (and even the older ones as well) on this site and others. Good job in that respect. Also, good job on describing the room and its contents. As always, I was able to picture it all in my mind. You know you've got skillz. _~ Well, I hope to see the next chapter up on Saturday.
SORRY this review was so long in coming. School started back along with doctor's visits and working more hours than I have in a long time combined with partying more than I ever thought I possibly would. *chuckles* I have a life! *blinks* Did I just type that?
ANYWAY, until Saturday's update gets R&R-ed by yours truly, Peace and Out.
hippiechic chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
An insane doctor. Man...and to think, I dislike the sane ones! Sounds bad to me, really bad. Poor Dende and Scargo...
Uhoh...what does she have planned? What kind of study does she have planned? Man, scary if you ask me.
Well, you're still doing good. I'm enjoying the storyline and I must tell you, I find your vocabulary most intriguing. It's rare to find a fanfiction author unafraid to use a high school vocabulary (because most aren't even in high school yet). I like reading something on a little higher level. Keep those chapters coming. Peace and Out.
hippiechic chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
Golf? Lol! I can just see that too! It would be the perfect game for Nameks! They'd get to be outside and enjoy nature... Sounds like fun to me!
Poor Dende. After talking to the Elder, he seems just as lost as before. *cuddles Dende* Poor baby. Maybe one day things will make sense. For instance, the advice to play hide-and-go-seek. Maybe one day that will make sense. *shrug* The game is fun...
Oh no! He can't fall! Save him Dende! Hmm...I think I got a tad bit carried away this time. Well, as you already know, I had a better review...but it didn't work out between us. This one isn't quite as great, but oh wells. You know you did a good job, as my email pointed out repeatedly. I'm really sorry about the other review and the delay of posting a second one. I haven't had much energy to do anything the past few days.
Well, keep up the good work and I'll look forward to more from you soon. _ Until then, Peace and Out.
Losiento chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
Good stuff.
hippiechic chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
No way! The poor Nameks! They just found peace and now Frieza's family is going to torture them again! Ohmigosh! That's terrible! Totally unexpected though. _ Quite original I might add, at least to me it was. I haven't found anything like this in the past, so congradulations. Well, good job and I'm sure I'll be checking in on this when it's updated. Peace and Out.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2