Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Recurring Dream Sequence
natsuki23 chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Please update! I really love this series! It's so funny and cute. Draco should really learn that all of the dreams will end with Gryfindor winning. He should just wish for that.
schlafen chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
hahaha, poor draco
Q3APo chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
hells funny. poor draco with his weird dream. he just don't want to admit his attraction for harry. LOL
passionateartist chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
Oh my GOD! What have I been missing? My first time reading a HPDM and it was FANTASTIC! I laughed so frickin hard! You're a GENIUS! I bow to you!

Beans
NICHA chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
hahahaah...

this is funny, you should definitely continue!
capricious insanity chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
this is fabulous! it's so hilarious i couldn't help but laugh while i read all three chapters! please do upload as soon as you can! i love this1 especially when Malfoy suddenlt screamed, "I'M NOT GAY!"

*ROFL*

please.. _
fantasies4eva chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
heh heh *i laff* I LOVE THIS STORY! its so funni!
Zoius and the Devil chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
it's sort of obvious that you won't be updating this, but hilarious all the same. i loved it.
zephyrlight chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
oh why does Gryffindor keep winning?

I really feel for Draco n.n

bloody frustrating, that-

and um, lol about his fantasies about Harry?

"I'm not gay!"

lolz...
Avatrenai chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
hehe!
thafemaleshacklebolt chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
LOVE IT!had me cracking up so this finished ...because if it isnt (and i know its been like 3 years but still)UPDATE!
Taita chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
OMG I'm sufficating, 'can't -stop - laughing'that was way too funny, oh the bit that got me was the 'snape copping a feel part' that was pure humour, oh and the snape hitting the floor and sliding a bit on account of the grease. Way too funny! Loved it!

Oh does that mean that there are no more chapters? do we not get to see how the dreams are solved? AW
Very evil daughter of Lord Vol chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
The crappiness of the fact I have a v important spanish exam tomorrow would disapear in the face of the joy this fic would bring me if it were to be updated. Consider it to be humanitarian aid. Lol
Very evil daughter of Lord Vol chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Please update! Even if you think your ideas are crap, judging by the amount of reviews you have other people most certainly don't! Besides, if you don't keep practising your writing and accepting constructive criticism, you'll never improve. _ so please update! This is a great, amusing idea. If you're really stuck, why don't you browse the minefield of slash out there for a bit of inspiration? Then when you find a story you like, think how you would have written it differently had it been your story (what parts of the plots you'd change, what events you'd emphasise, etc etc). That usually works for me in terms of getting the ideas going and getting inspiration(although I can't really talk because I gave up writing on along time ago, due to a horrific shortage of time). Then think about how it relates back to your own story and which elements of your fandom-inspired plotline would fit into the current story. I'm not saying copy other people's work, but great readers make great writers. The more you know about your field the easier it will be (at least that's what I'm hoping seeing as I applied to do English lit at uni and not English and creative writing!) Hope that helps... hey, maybe in this fic Harry learnt occumluancy after all, and these dreams are a result of Harry projecting into Draco's mind? That could have funny repercussions. Lol I sound so naggy! Truth is, I just want the rest of this story! It amuses and entertains me to no end. Don't give up!
LoveGD chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
This is soo darn funny! Please update soon!