Reviews for Qye
Cutiepie120048 chapter 31 . 7/10
Oh my gosh you don't know how happy I was when they separated!

I am literally dancing right now - I've been up since 3 reading this...this excitement.

Your work is amazing and I want both to have a happy ending. I wanna see Qye meet Remus and Sirius!

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Oh. My. God. What just happened? I absolutely, without doubt, love this-whatever this is- , because it's too deep and engrossing to be called a story. I think I'll call this a trip to HP's world. Yeah, I like that. Thankyou for the trip! ;)
TazzieLuv13 chapter 31 . 5/1
I've dedicated the last 4-10 hours of my life to this story and I am definitely ready to scream
Ash of Mine chapter 31 . 5/1
I remember reading Opacre when it first came out.
And re-reading Opacre and Qye so many times, always hopeful that you will continue the story.
So thank you very much for never abandonning this story... can't wait to read the final part of this trilogy !
As always loving it & seriously can't wait for u up put Carus on :-D

HoneyBear84
lucky333123 chapter 31 . 5/1
:o
Thank you so so much for coming back. I missed you, and Qye.
vampyreice chapter 31 . 4/30
I can't believe that after 12 years this is finally finished! Or that it has been 12 years since I first read it! I want to thank you for all your hard work and effort that you have put into this story. It is amazing and one of my favourite stories in the Harry Potter fandom; you even made me read a pairing that I am not a fan of because of how much I love it!

I do have to say though that after such a long time I was disappointed with how it ended. I wanted to see the two of them merge (and end up with Lest!). To me having them try and work through both that and dealing with what Lest did to them in the first place was ideal for me. Please do not think I am trying to criticise, it's just that I can't help but feel it was a bitter-sweet ending. I can only hope that in Carus it turns out the separation is temporary and they go back to being one. I do look forward to seeing the next instalment, though maybe not as much as I was once was. Thanks again for all your hard work in completing this story!
As always loving it & so can't wait for the next update :-D
voyagemaiden chapter 30 . 4/29
Super excited to see an update! This story is fantastic. But of course you left it on a cliffie and we don't know what happened to Harry/Qye. Keep up the excellent work! Hope to see more soon.
sleeharp chapter 30 . 4/28
YAY! I was extremely excited when I saw this updated! I'm a huge fan of your writing and am excited to see the end!
ExKage chapter 30 . 4/28
Oh holy crap. I got an alert for this fic and recognized it as being a fic I'd read long ago. I didn't think you would ever continue this. I have to re-read this because I remember it being a title I really enjoyed a decade ago. Thank you for sharing your work and continuing this.
emkorvo13 chapter 29 . 4/23
I am loving this story! I can't wait for more! You have great pieces, and I love reading them ) Please keep updating (soon).
Imlovinshades chapter 9 . 3/21
I love it !
Imlovinshades chapter 8 . 3/21
I don't mind your stories are awesome. Well described
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »