Reviews for The Adventures of Kendra and Nadia
The Spiny Butterfly chapter 19 . 4/3/2005
I can't really see Jimmy like that but oh well this story is still interesting.
The Spiny Butterfly chapter 13 . 4/3/2005
I loved the confrontation between Kendra and Spinner. She kicked his ass. lol I love this story.
The Spiny Butterfly chapter 9 . 4/3/2005
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS DEAN! I didn't expect her to meet some guy there though, is this after Paige...? I think it is but I'm not sure so can you clear that confusion?
The Spiny Butterfly chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Yeah a story about Nadia. My name is Nadia and I feel hurt that there is never an episode about her. Maybe there will be when Jimmy comes back in his wheelchair or some crap like that. There's no secret in here/
WritingIsMyDream chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
This keeps getting better. But what about Nadia's doctor's appointment. How did it go? (It's probably in the next chapter but I haven't gotten there yet)
WritingIsMyDream chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
I'm hooked on this fan fiction. It's very addicting.
WritingIsMyDream chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Oh, Nadia has a crush on Spinner! It gets better by the chapter.
WritingIsMyDream chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Hey! I started to read this at school but the bell rang I'm glad I finally got to read a chapter. It's great! I'm going to read some more now.
BatLauren chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
You're story is so original and well written. But, you already knew that...look at all your reviews! :)
AR chapter 23 . 2/7/2004
i liked it a lot except the kendra/toby thing, never like that idea, i think kendra should find a hot punk boyfriend, and toby should find a cool girlfriend. i read more if you write more and CTV should go to hell.
Potato Chippy Weezer chapter 23 . 1/25/2004
Great ending to a great fic. You did a great job throughout the whole story. You're a very talented author, and I can't wait to read more of your work - Kudos!
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room chapter 23 . 1/19/2004
Sorry I haven't update recently, but this story is so amazing! I'm so sad that it's over (even if it's just for now.) I don't care WHAT you write about (Maybe Marco? -wink-) but start your new story SOON. 'Cause you're a great author. Also, you made Jimmy such the wonderful guy that he really is. And I loove how you portrayed ALL of the characters. You've got a wonderful grip on each one. And the ending? Mucho perfecto. Much love!
Kelly chapter 23 . 1/19/2004
AAw man, that sucks I'll have to wait.
And I'm probably one of the few CTV people too.
All Well, I'll check out your other stories.
~*~Kelly~*~
lyss33 chapter 23 . 1/19/2004
that was a really good story i am sorry that it will not be able to continue for a wile
radiance x chapter 23 . 1/19/2004
Aw, great chapter! Well, I guess no more updates for a while. :( This is probably one of the best fics on the site, too. Oh well, I'll try and deal. _ Can't wait to see other works by you!